Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: All i've ever asked for...  (Read 951 times)

postal52

• Senior CVO Member
All i've ever asked for...
« on: April 14, 2010, 09:37:51 AM »

An old Miami couple were having their 50th wedding anniversary, and the wife says " honey all i got you was this card ,you always have been able to get yourself anything that you've wanted, therefore i wasn't able to think of anything you might want, that you didn't already have". He responded " For fifty years i've tried to be the best provider that i could be,the best father to our children,the best most loyal husband that i knew how to be , and all I ever asked for was a little head , and you never would do this one thing for me, so i don't want nothing from you , NOTHING !" the wife says " i know you've asked for me to do this thing for you,but i was afraid that if i did you would lose all respect for me !He says" don't be silly I would not lose respect for you " then she says " if it's so important to you i'll try to do it for you. She gets a pillow and puts in front of his chair, kneels down on it and starts to try to make the old man happy, but as the old man gets off he dozes off.In the morning the wife gets up and sees that her husband hasn't moved; anxious to find out if he was happy with her effort , she put on a pot of coffee,and started to make some bacon & eggs convinced that the smell would wake up her husband , after several minutes she can't take the uncertainty any longer, so she walks over to his chair and says " wake up honey i've got to know was it alright ? did i do O.K.? still not waking up , she begins to shake her husband,  and ask again did i do alright ? He wakes up and says " huh ? what are you talking to me co*ksucker ??

CBW

• 1K CVO Member
  • HOG,AMA,ABATE
    • PA

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • CVO2: 2009 FXDFSE
    • CVO3: 1984 FXE,1964 FLH
Re: All i've ever asked for...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 08:17:03 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:
RIDE SAFE and Never RIDE faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.