Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Supertrapp 2 into 1 Exhaust  (Read 3160 times)

PITBULL

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Supertrapp 2 into 1 Exhaust
« on: February 07, 2006, 02:25:24 PM »

One of my fellow co-workers with a a '05 FLTHCSE2 is looking into a Supertrapp 2 into 1 exhaust, wants the performance but not a lot of noise. Does anyone know how these pipes will perform? I'm running Rineharts with a Power Commander and got 94 HP and 94 ft lbs of torque. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pitbull
Rinehart True Duals
Red Shift 577 Gear Drive Cams
S&S Adjustable Push Rods
Power Commander
Screamin Eagle A/C
Corbin Stinger Saddle
Hawg-Wired 75 Watt Amp
107 HP/115 TQ

Big Time

• Junior CVO Member
  • We ride for beer...need a beer for the ride
Re: Supertrapp 2 into 1 Exhaust
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 04:22:30 PM »

Your friend might consider the SuperTrapp slip-ons, they sound decent and you can use harley end caps on them.
2004 FLHTCSE black and blue
1998 XLHC 1200

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 06:15:17 PM »

How did your friend come to deciding on Supertrapp ?

They have an unusual sound, not sure how they work on a 103  I used to like em on mildly modified Evo's If he's worried about decible levels then there's a bunch of slip-ons out there. My advice if you're looking for an exhaust system based on sound and looks, then wait till you can attend a big event and watch and listen until you find what you like. If it's performance, you're after then there's as many variables as there are company's making exhaust systems. Dave Mackie recommends Bassani 2 into 1 ceramic coated systems for bikes he does head and cam work to. and so on. You'll get a hundred recommendations on this site, that's why I suggest going to an event with eyes and ears open. That will save your friend $$$$$$$$$$$$

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 12:11:54 PM »

I'm curious to find out how it works on the 103" motor.  Being a "tuneable" exhaust, of course, gives it a few advantages over a non-tunable system.  I actually had a couple of techs try to persuade me to go that direction when I got the V&H Pro Pipe.

I can remember a few years back when Supertrap was the preferred exhaust system.  Had one on my stroker Heritage, bars to the stars, solo seat, lowered, chrome front end......ol' school style.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.