Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Wiley X eyewear...  (Read 2824 times)

Wanna ride

Re: Wiley X eyewear...
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 08:41:23 PM »

I have a pair of Liquid Polarized prescription sunglasses that are awesome to ride with. The ones I have are called, "Gaskets". I'm a big guy(6'-3", 300lbs)and they fit my big ol' head pretty good. I also ordered the prescription insert for them as well. I've never experienced any problems whatsoever with the glasses or the rx lenses. No distortion like you normally get from wraparound rx glasses. These are by far, the best glasses I've ever owned.

You'll have to get your rx from an eye doctor and send it to Liquid, then they'll make the insert. I've had mine for about a year or so and absolutely love them. I ordered mine with LTD (light-to-dark, similar to transitions) lenses.

The insert snaps inside the sunglass lens, and feels really comfortable. Contact them, and ask for Kristen, she's really helpful. But I'll warn you... these aren't the WalMart cheapies. I don't like handing over my dough, but on some things... you just have to.

Here's a link to their site:
http://www.liquidpolarized.com/store/

That being said... I'm not going to get into a long argument with some moron about spending a bunch of cash on glasses. Because I like to save a buck anywhere I can too. So don't even respond if you don't have anything positive to say. On some things you just don't get what you need unless you spend a few dollars. I know, it sucks, but I don't make the rules. But I can tell you this... on some things in life, you get what you pay for.

harlee79

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3
Re: Wiley X eyewear...
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 11:04:32 PM »

I've had the Wiley X XL-1's for 7 years with no issues or complaints.  Still the best seal i've found in riding glasses.  I've been looking for a new pair but can't seem to find anything better than what i have.  Like others have said, they can fog up when the weather is right, but I like having the changeable lenses. 

2009 FXSTSSE3 -Screaming Eagle Springer
2003 FLSTSI - Heritage Springer
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.