Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Finally saw a black/crimson se  (Read 1320 times)

blown alcohol

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Ultra
Finally saw a black/crimson se
« on: May 24, 2010, 10:53:45 AM »

I was walking around the showroom, and stop to look at a used 2010 blue se ultra with 9 miles. Yes 9 miles. I asked what was up with only 9 miles on the used se ultra. The guy said it was traded in on a 2010 black se ultra. The blue se had 8 miles when it sold in Jan.
I asked who is he, he replied Mike Helton (nascar pres). So, he took me in the back to see the black one. I am not a fan of the blacked out bikes, or the all chromed ones. I generally like a balance of black and chrome. I must say, it looked a lot better than I would have thought.  :2vrolijk_21:I really like the paint and dark flames. I was told he buys atleast 5 bikes per year.

semperfi81

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5B #860 of 999
Re: Finally saw a black/crimson se
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 12:50:08 PM »

I was walking around the showroom, and stop to look at a used 2010 blue se ultra with 9 miles. Yes 9 miles. I asked what was up with only 9 miles on the used se ultra. The guy said it was traded in on a 2010 black se ultra. The blue se had 8 miles when it sold in Jan.
I asked who is he, he replied Mike Helton (nascar pres). So, he took me in the back to see the black one. I am not a fan of the blacked out bikes, or the all chromed ones. I generally like a balance of black and chrome. I must say, it looked a lot better than I would have thought.  :2vrolijk_21:I really like the paint and dark flames. I was told he buys atleast 5 bikes per year.

Do you remember the number (??? of 999)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »

I hope he manages to ride the other 4 more than one mile! :'( :-\ :(

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 03:54:36 PM »

Since many of the stealers are getting 55 large for that one, I hope he likes it!
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

frankshd

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE5-BLK 2010 452 of 999
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 08:21:27 PM »

lol you must have been at tillys in statesville nc   iv rode with mike a few times. the only reason he had only 9 miles on that one is he bought it and then found out about the black one and wanted it so he traded on it, his outher bikes have a lot more miles on them he rides a lot more the people would think
D&D 2-1 a/c tts master tune corbin seat,

blown alcohol

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Ultra
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 08:36:02 PM »

I believe it was #392, not sure.

frankshd, I was not putting Mike down, or making fun. I was thinking he has so many bikes he can not ride them all. If I had that kind of money I would be the same way. I bet he has a nice car collection too. BTW, a friend stopped by Sunday, and his blue se has already been sold.

frankshd

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE5-BLK 2010 452 of 999
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 08:53:29 PM »

I believe it was #392, not sure.

frankshd, I was not putting Mike down, or making fun. I was thinking he has so many bikes he can not ride them all. If I had that kind of money I would be the same way. I bet he has a nice car collection too. BTW, a friend stopped by Sunday, and his blue se has already been sold.

oh i did not think you were dont worry,      he has a few costom bikes that i know of, really dont know of his cars but i bet thy are nice, Im friends with clint boywer he just got a red and black cuse5  i know he and mike go to sturges every year little deeper pockets than mine  :'( :'(  plus i have to wk so iv not gone maybe some day,  get my balls busted becuse i bought the same bike as mike, though thats pretty cool
D&D 2-1 a/c tts master tune corbin seat,

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.