Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SEI2  (Read 3102 times)

tony1968

• Full CVO Member
  • SEI2
SEI2
« on: April 25, 2004, 06:05:16 AM »

hey group! I have an 01 fltrsei2. I was wondering if anyone has the stock exhaust on or for their bike? I still have mine but I punch them out and I want to restore them to stock so I need a picture of the out put end to see how big the holes were in the baffles. I would really appreciate it

The only trouble I have had with mine is a blown right front brake caliper, and a bad fuel pump both under warranty.

Thanks !

Tony

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: SEI2
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2004, 10:33:30 AM »

Tony, I ride a SEEG so can't help you with your question.  However, I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to the board.  

We need more activity in this forum and it is picking up a little.......we hope that you check back here daily and post. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

dewdrop

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 01:17:25 PM »

I do have a stock '01 fltrsei2--black & gray, but have no idea what the size of the output hole is, as I have never had the fishtail ends off! Husband tried once, but no luck. Love the bike just as Harley made it & have put 26,000 miles since May '01. Hope I have lots more miles & fun on it. People are amazed to see a woman riding such a big bike, but I think it handles as well or better than my '93 90th Anniversary Lowrider. Good luck finding specs! (Could you check w/Harley dealer for that info?)

tony1968

• Full CVO Member
  • SEI2
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 09:55:09 PM »

cool dew drop!!! well if you ever take those fish tails off!!! I tossed mine replaced with slash cuts and  also the stock windscreen with a taller one, and I took out the cd player out of the trunk and put it in my closet! I never used it and it took up space. Plus I found it made the SEI2 top heavy. I also changed out the handlebars for a set of stock 04 bars which seem to be more comfortable. I put an oil cooler on it day one and I bought the digital oil dipstick. Thats about it.

se_glide

• '01 FLTRSEI2
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 09:01:45 PM »

Tony,
Heres a pic of my takeoffs. Hole at 2:00 position is 2.22" dia. Hole at 6:00 position is 2.25" dia. (plugged). Hole at 10:00 position is 0.5" dia. Good Luck. [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]
I don't know where I'm at, but I know I'm not lost.

tony1968

• Full CVO Member
  • SEI2
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 09:12:52 PM »

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS THATS THE PICTURE I THOUGHT OF TAKING BUT IN MY HASTE [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] DID NOT.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 09:13:45 PM by tony1968 »

tony1968

• Full CVO Member
  • SEI2
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 10:26:11 PM »

my bike just stock

RANDYSEI2

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2004, 11:07:49 PM »

Hi,Tony. I added sampson end pipes and had the mech. recurve the computer. Also, a low resrict air cleaner. It runs good but a added computer module for power is better. It all depends on what you want to spend. This is the first harley I owned that will get out of it's own way.

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.