Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Man Down!  (Read 5457 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Man Down!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2004, 09:40:28 AM »

UPDATE.......looks like they're going to release Don this week.  He's talking about getting an 05 SEEG and puttin the new 120 motor in it.  Guess he thinks he'll be able to duck the motor homes.....quicker! lol  [smiley=laugh.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Benerag

• SEEGs Rule
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2004, 04:41:43 PM »

Good news J.C.

Yeah........ a quicker bike will always get you out of trouble (ha-ha).

Ben
04 FLHTCSE Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide
01 Ford Lightning

flhrsei2_gret's_is for sale

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2004, 12:30:05 PM »

Haven't logged into the site for a while. Read first about "man down". Hope recovery is going well for both rider and passenger.

"Iron mike" and I had a great bike going last year at this time. I have it up for sale if you all can pass on the information. It's in new shape. 4,300 mi. on the bike, less than 100 mi. on the frame. Louie at West Bend, WI HD had to piece things back together again last fall.

Now's the time for me to get this bike sold -- I'm looking for a smaller bike for myself. I wish I could have sold it to ironmike here.

Hope you all ride safely as we all come up on good weather. In Milwaukee area, have been seeing "high winds" and alot of bikes out.  Remember - the louder the better... which is one of the reasons my bike is set up like it is... "potato, potato, potato..."

If someone can tell me how to set up photos here, I'll set up a few pics for any interested buyers. Am willing to help figure out shipping, if out of WI area....

take care - "the bike's for sale, not me"...  Here's a pic. without the chopped tour pak... last yr. this time...
...at my age knowledge is not based on what the book says, because - we write the books.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2004, 09:47:51 AM »

Don and Donna are doing better.  They're both home from the hospital now.  There was a little blup in the west coast edition of Thunder Press in the column "If You See Kay" about them and their accident.  

I guess some people from another part of the state were some of the first to arrive on the scene and they redered first aid till the medics got there.  Don was life flighted and Donna taken by ambulance and the law would not release their last names to them, or any other information.

They got connected and those people have since, talked to Don yesterday, thanks to Thunder Press.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2004, 08:40:33 AM »

Glad to hear their home and on the mend.   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 22 queries.