Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® V-RodĀ®

Coolest '05 SE VROD I've ever seen

(1/4) > >>

Buy early:
Our group of 7 riders had just gotten parked at one of the pullouts on Iron Mountain Road in the Black Hills when this large group from Iowa pulled in. Riding number two was this lady on a bike I had only imagined, an incredible SE VROD with an RG fairing, hard bags and an incredible rear fender job. Three of us guys rushed her as she parked and began to drool all over this bike for about 30 minutes. The owner's husband had done much of the work and we came to understand that they make a kit for this conversion but it had been taken to a whole new level with some additional customization. The rear fender extension is fiberglass and butts up against the stock fender leaving a crease that the owner did not like so they fiberglassed the joint, frenched in the brake light, added fillers between the bags and the fender and put LED turn signals in the fillers. The result was just stunning! I saw one of the fender kits later in the week on another VROD and this one looked soooo much better.

A few photos"

Buy early:
Here's the owner and her builder/husband. Rightfully very proud of her ride! The half wrap front fender is a nice touch as well. She allowed the 3 of us to sit on the bike and feel how light the front end was. When my buddy Ray was sitting on the bike, the owner said "this is such a great chick bike! We all shouted "nooooo!" This is the first bagger I could actually see myself owning. Now, if I can just find that spare $30K lying around.

Buy early:
Shot of the rear.

Buy early:
Another fender shot with the brake light active. Gave the owner a cvoharley card and told her to check out the site. Hope she does, I'm sure there are some build photos that would be cool to see.

Chains:
I just bought this one today 2005 with 1,265 miles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version