Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  All

Author Topic: Any Kryptonite bikes yet????  (Read 30159 times)

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
Re: Any Kryptonite bikes yet????
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 09:08:31 AM »

gonna try to change my black diamond / crimson into kryptonite next week.... if it's possible  :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
all color will be delivred in march 2011 in France  :'(

By end of March we guys in Europe are looking forward to receive our current model year bikes, while the American guys are getting ready to place there orders and break-in the next year models! This sucks big time for us European guys

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 09:25:49 AM »

gonna try to change my black diamond / crimson into kryptonite next week.... if it's possible  :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
all color will be delivred in march 2011 in France  :'(

Bonne Chance
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 09:32:27 AM by DesertHOG »

aero8

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 11:22:11 AM »

Dear Olivier
Good luck in changing to the GREEN MACHINE.

So far my dealers just knows nothing at all, when the Kryptonites will come to Switzerland.

He was also not willing to contact the sales manager for Europe, he said that in the past MOCO delivered all bikes which have been ordered at the dealer show in recent years. Therfore no need to ask the HQ. Strange behavior for a dealer I would say!!! They only run to take the money, otherwise they are lazybones.

As a customer I feel not taken for full, but we will see when the first green machines are coming to us and to the USA.

Aero8

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »

Dear Olivier
Good luck in changing to the GREEN MACHINE.

So far my dealers just knows nothing at all, when the Kryptonites will come to Switzerland.

He was also not willing to contact the sales manager for Europe, he said that in the past MOCO delivered all bikes which have been ordered at the dealer show in recent years. Therfore no need to ask the HQ. Strange behavior for a dealer I would say!!! They only run to take the money, otherwise they are lazybones.

As a customer I feel not taken for full, but we will see when the first green machines are coming to us and to the USA.

Aero8

Talking to my own dealer, they have very little control over what kind of bike they get into their inventory for sale. They are put on "allocation" for a certain number of bikes, typically based on their prior year's sales history. When it comes to CVO machine, I think they are mostly happy to get what ever shows up in the delivery crates. The dealer where I bought my Charcoal and Black Ultra Road Glide has yet to receive any more RGs either in standard Ultra or CVO. When they get a customer that wants something specific, like a Kryptonite bike, they have to try and make deals with other dealers. I don't know how many dealers there are in Europe but I would have to guess quite a few less than in the US.

As an example, my dealer recently made a trade on a specific color trike (sort of an orange) for a jet black one that included a TourPak and some other goodies in a headsup deal. That apparently is the exception and only worked because the dealer in TX had a customer who wanted that specific orange color on his trike.

I wish all of you well in obtaining your CVO dreams.

DesertHOG

olivier105

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2010, 12:10:28 PM »

Bonne Chance
thanks, i'll said you if it's ok on thuesday, normaly there is no reason.. :-\

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2010, 01:39:04 PM »

In Europe sometimes all of the dealers have to get together and gang up on MOCO even to get a specific model shipped, if they all get together and say we want 150 of XXXX then they have a chance of Moco taking notice.............

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2010, 03:35:46 PM »

My European Brothers,

My understanding is you cannot/will not be able to change to or order any Kryptonite bikes.  ALL dealers, were asked to change Kryptonite bikes to another color, if they had them allocated in Phase one and two. Any other Kryptonite bikes from the later phases would be automatically changed to another color and "NO" additional Kryptonite orders would be taken or accepted. Just what I was told and read from the Moco letter!

G

olivier105

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2010, 03:45:53 PM »

in France I know there will be only 25 Street Glide CVO 2011, and all
arrive in March.
We are not aware of a restriction in terms of color, and
for after what I understand, they asked the U.S. to change the Kriptonit
because there were too many.
i'll see  next week... maybe black, maybe kryptonite... whatever... i'll be happy  :mango: :bananarock:

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2010, 03:47:40 PM »

So we are left to hope that our Stealers did originally order some and didnt change there color options when they received the Moco letter, my Bull$hit dealer told my wife he had originally ordered 6 kryptonite, I believe 2 of those were supposedly SOLD if he gets them. I say Bull$hit cus its quite a small dealership and in my opinion with the turnover of that dealership he would be lucky to get more than one bike in his allocation, he is most likely to receive an unpopular color option as has happened in previous years

olivier105

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 02:41:20 PM »

i've had my dealer today...
that's good.... mon SESG2 will be a green one ..... great !!! :orange: :orange: :orange:

kraut

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ride & Have Fun

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
    • Harley Café Dresden
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 06:38:43 PM »

just got the latest info from Willie G.'s poolboy:

No FLHXSE at all for Europe this year as some guys from over there posted too many nasty remarks on some internet-forum ...

:D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 06:40:44 PM by kraut »
CU on the road, Hans

Ride & Have Fun

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2010, 07:35:38 PM »

I was told the same thing as Deserthog. As Canada also falls under the "International market" too. The dealers have no control on which colours they get. My dealer was allocated an orange bike. They swapped it with a dealer across the country for the black that i wanted. I placed my order the same day of the dealer show, July 27 and I will not see my ride till Dec.6. They have my deposit but it does not matter. At the end of the day what ever they get will be sold anyway. My dealer told me they are now going to get 2 more bikes....both are green and both are already sold. That is a total of 3 for Toronto Harley.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 10:02:33 PM »

So we are left to hope that our Stealers did originally order some and didnt change there color options when they received the Moco letter, my Bull$hit dealer told my wife he had originally ordered 6 kryptonite, I believe 2 of those were supposedly SOLD if he gets them. I say Bull$hit cus its quite a small dealership and in my opinion with the turnover of that dealership he would be lucky to get more than one bike in his allocation, he is most likely to receive an unpopular color option as has happened in previous years

I have to agree with you...he's BS'ing your wife.  My dealer is one of the top selling dealers on the East Coast and the sales manager told me that they got their CVO quota raised to only 12 total CVOs for the model year.  That's all four models.  So I highly doubt he'll get 6 Kryptonite SESGs.  He's probably going to get 6 CVOs all year.

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 11:55:37 AM »

I think 6 CVO in total is still an exageration for that small dealership, max total 2 is more my feeling

Rhodsman

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2009 Custom Rocker
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2010, 02:24:44 PM »

Just received word that my Kryptonite has been allocated to the dealer and will arrive February 10th.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  All

Page created in 0.816 seconds with 21 queries.