Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Author Topic: My new cvo  (Read 8285 times)

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
My new cvo
« on: March 08, 2006, 05:40:15 PM »

Well the arrangements are final, Im flying to Charleston SC on the 15th and riding her home to Peoria Illinois. Wish me luck with the weather! It could be a long trip if it is to cold or rainy. I bought the 04 off of Ebay. It has only 2300 miles on it and is all stock.  [smiley=cherry.gif] I gave $26500 -- Does that sound about right? Oh and yes it is blue and black!
Brad
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
Re: My new cvo
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 05:58:14 PM »

$26,500 is perfect if you're happy with it. Congratulations! May you have thousands of smiles to the mile.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 06:01:20 PM by SEULTRA »

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 06:01:12 PM »

Congrats on the purchase [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]. Be prepared for the additions to the new scooter. This site will cost you a bunch.

And for the initiation: [smiley=worthless.gif](When you get her home!)

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 06:26:09 PM »

Well the arrangements are final, Im flying to Charleston SC on the 15th and riding her home to Peoria Illinois. Wish me luck with the weather! It could be a long trip if it is to cold or rainy. I bought the 04 off of Ebay. It has only 2300 miles on it and is all stock.

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 06:59:47 PM »

Well the arrangements are final, Im flying to Charleston SC on the 15th and riding her home to Peoria Illinois. Wish me luck with the weather! It could be a long trip if it is to cold or rainy. I bought the 04 off of Ebay. It has only 2300 miles on it and is all stock.

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 07:39:08 PM »

That sounds like you made a great buy on a great seeg!!!! [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
hdnut

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 12:31:39 AM »

Hey! Just

CONGRATULATIONS! On the bike $26,500 for the bike, and another $20,000 in Mod's and Bling. You'll have a very nice ride ! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 01:27:41 AM »

Thanks for all the comments. I cant wait to get it home! I have already been shopping for additions. I am trying to decide performance wise, kind of looking at  going 113" ;), but I want to do it soon so I have it back in time for riding season. My last bike was a 130 hp prostreet chopper, so I definately need more HP!!! and from what I have been reading most guys are not getting the kind of power that I am looking for out of simple bolt ons. :-/
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 07:51:19 AM »

Brad,
Congrats on the new ride, may you have many safe and enjoyable miles on it. Remember to refill your wallet every time you come on here, because you are going to fine more "got to have stuff" then you could imagine.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 03:14:11 PM »

Well cogradulation on the new toy sounds like a decent price.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 03:07:13 PM »

And of course you know the blue is already the fastest of the bunch. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 06:01:24 PM »

And of course you know the blue is already the fastest of the bunch. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Oh pleaeaeaease  [smiley=cherry.gif]

ggraves427

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's a clean machine.
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 06:29:57 PM »

You got my favorite color and regarding the price, you got it too cheap.  Send him another 2 grand!
2004 B&B, SEEG, Power Commander, S&S dual runner to single bore Tuned Air Induction System , D&D Performance 2 into 1 with fake left side, spoiler lights, LED lights, air horns, front fender spear, chopped tour box, in dash oil temp. guage

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 08:07:41 PM »

You've heard the Saying Blue with envey Well it's for the (    [smiley=cherry.gif]    )  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2006, 10:56:49 PM »

Well, I am still going Wednesday, it looks like part of the ride may be pretty chilly, They are talking about highs in the low 40's here in Illinois about the time I will be getting back. Looks like I am going to the Harley dealer tomorrow and buying me a heated jacket liner and gloves. You guys are right, I am already looking for extra overtime so that I can buy some of the things I have already learned about on this site! The biggest thing is waiting on the final details on the 113" kit from Zippers. I like power! 8-)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.