Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What's the best ....  (Read 1217 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
What's the best ....
« on: March 09, 2006, 06:57:32 AM »

Years ago, it was my dream to be able to afford Centerline Wheels for my car. I thought they were the top of the line, and one day I would have a set on my vehicle.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
Re: What's the best ....
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 09:06:22 AM »

kona, look back a few pages in the FLSTFSE discussions and you will find info
on cleaning these wheels, or use the search function, i know there have been a few discussions on cleaning & polishing these wheels, by the way this is the very reason most have discarded these rims, biggest pain in the ass to keep looking good, i would send them out and have them chromed if i felt compelled to keep them. good luck
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Re: What's the best ....
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 03:57:45 AM »

Damn. I read the 8 or so pages of posts in our section, and didn't see one reference to the wheel cleaner. Now I go back for a second look: Eureka! I'm a dumb-ass. Thanks Eagle1 for checking this old dude back into the garage where I belong.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 03:58:14 AM by kona76 »
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.