Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Bling Bling Bling (are we in Vegas)  (Read 2856 times)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Bling Bling Bling (are we in Vegas)
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2006, 09:41:26 AM »

Yeah..yeah...yeah.....You've been talking to Spiderman I can see.  It was a long day yesterday.....I need to get some rest before this trip next week.   Pretty tired.

_Beagle.
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2006, 10:01:08 AM »

Sorry Beags was commanded by your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.Too many of these [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] and you end up like this [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]Have a safe trip Beags. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2006, 09:10:06 PM »

Q
   In the spirit of Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters you are a true brother for helpin my bust the Beagle's chops. don't feel bad for him, you should see the abuse I take when it's wiring we're into.  [smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] :-X :-[ [smiley=confused5.gif] Me and Ben Franklin are on a first name basis, but it ain't got nothing to do with kites and keys on strings I can tell you that. I think old Beags was sittin on that kite when the lightning hit he's so good with this chit. Plays with starter motors without unhooking the juice  [smiley=nervous.gif]

later dude
             Big B

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2006, 09:20:29 PM »

i can relate, got some scorch maks on the rear pipe on my softail from working on the wiring, fused the breaker and blistered the sleve right off the wire, almost didnt get it off the pipe before the the whole damn big caught on fire
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2006, 07:51:56 AM »

i can relate, got some scorch maks on the rear pipe on my softail from working on the wiring, fused the breaker and blistered the sleve right off the wire, [highlight]almost didnt get it off the pipe before the the whole damn big caught on fire[/highlight]
Well Naitram if it did go FireDooD coulda came and doused the flames for you.Also when I was replacing my starter clutch on my softail I did the same thing but fried that little doodad on the mud flap under the battery.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 22 queries.