Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 1000 th post  (Read 463 times)

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
1000 th post
« on: September 26, 2010, 11:38:11 PM »

Have thought about this post for a while not so sure why. Most of us here are pretty fortunate to be and have what we have in this world most have worked pretty hard for it. We seem to be like a big old family, we fight, we cuss, we discuss, we meet, we eat, we travel, we laugh, we share, we grieve, we support and I for one appreicate everyone that I have met, pm'ed, chatted with, shared with through posts even when we do not agree on everything it makes me a better person for having your input. There is lots of information shared about lots of things not just motorcycling. I would like to thank Neal for starting and keeping the site up and running, the mods for keeping us focused, the members for sharing. Those that I have actually met you all are unique and have been good people I could make a list of them but do not want to risk leaving anyone off and offending anyone. Some of the chat regulars JoMo, 04se103, Firedood, Natraim, SBB, bubba, bubtrauma, strokedrider, and all the others that I have chatted with thanks to those that helped me learn how to use the site (your patience was really appreciated), thanks to those that have let me help them learn how to use the site I have grown because of both these events. I am looking forward to continuing to learn from the site and to meet others as I travel and as you travel. My home is always open to anyone that needs or wants to come by. The last thougth I want to throw out there is starting and keeping this site up is not inexpensive but no pressure is put on anyone to donate to help defray the costs by Neal. I for one have donated and will continue to donate.  If anyone wants to know how much I donate please feel free to contact me via a PM and I will share that but my amount is not a magic number if all you can give is a dollar then give a dollar if you can give 100 then give 100 just do what you feel is right in your heart.  Sorry to ramble on but it is late and I have been up a long time and will have to get up early. Ride Hard/Ride Safe.
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.