Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Kuryakyn Mark IV highway pegs  (Read 20450 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Re: Kuryakyn Mark IV highway pegs
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2006, 03:31:34 PM »

[highlight]Kona, that looks great... what did you cut that plastic with? and is there any peeling or did it melt at all from heat?
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

ncdoc

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2006, 04:20:34 PM »

Dam, nice work.  Exactly what I want to do.  Do you think this will work leaving the stock floorboards in place?  I wasn't sure if they protruded foward more than the ones you put on.

Thaqt really looks just great.

Greg

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2006, 04:39:36 AM »

Dam, nice work.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2006, 04:47:55 AM »

I just wanted

Miked

• SEFTBY
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2006, 08:22:52 AM »

I added the the harley mustache bars to s.e. fat boy. it looks really good and I can stretch out on them.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2006, 01:54:52 PM »

Dam, nice work.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 01:55:29 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2006, 06:29:25 AM »

In all honesty, I couldn't tell you if the stock floorboards will do the same thing. The experts at Kuryakyn told me recently their Mark IV product would not fit with the stock boards. I don't see why, but I don't have the stock boards anymore. I sold them right after replacing them with the HD boards. Sorry.

Michael37619

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2011, 12:54:21 AM »

I just mounted the Mark IV's on my 2006 FBSE2, using button head bolts put in from the inside out, instead of the supplied hardware, then gently wroked the under spoiler back on, didn't use the cross member but don't see why I would need to since I'm only going to be supporting my legs on the pegs and not standing on them. I'll post some pictures when I take some.
Thank you guys for all the insight and suggestions, it was a great help in trying to decide what to use on my Boy.
I also have the stock shotgun floorboards and don't see any problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.