Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HAM RADIO OPERATORS HERE?  (Read 577 times)

DOOFUS

HAM RADIO OPERATORS HERE?
« on: December 24, 2010, 02:32:06 PM »

I', hoping to find a HAM operator here who might be able to guide me with a receiver I'm trying to sell.  I have a ICOM R7100 that I bought in 1992.  I have the receipt and original box. I do not use it and am trying to find out if I can sell it?  I'm told by friends that I cannot sell it on Ebay.  If you are interested or have any guidance for me I'd be grateful.  Thnx, Jim

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: HAM RADIO OPERATORS HERE?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:36:36 PM »

how close to sterling are you?

these guys may be able to help you
http://www.qsl.net/sterling/uf1.htm
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

DOOFUS

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 04:49:42 PM »

how close to sterling are you?

these guys may be able to help you
http://www.qsl.net/sterling/uf1.htm

Jeez bro -- UDDAMAN -- I'm right near by.  Execellent !!!  Many thnx, Jim

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 05:37:16 PM »

I', hoping to find a HAM operator here who might be able to guide me with a receiver I'm trying to sell.  I have a ICOM R7100 that I bought in 1992.  I have the receipt and original box. I do not use it and am trying to find out if I can sell it?  I'm told by friends that I cannot sell it on Ebay.  If you are interested or have any guidance for me I'd be grateful.  Thnx, Jim

CORRECTION::::Oops,, got this mixed up with 900...(actually was trying to find a buyer for you and got corrected on this one) Yea,, that is illegal because of the open frequencies.. Best thing is try Craigs List or go with Nailtrams suggestion. And unfortunately, now that cell and everything else is now digital, you wont catch as much.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 06:30:08 PM by cvobiker »

DOOFUS

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 08:24:04 AM »

CORRECTION::::Oops,, got this mixed up with 900...(actually was trying to find a buyer for you and got corrected on this one) Yea,, that is illegal because of the open frequencies.. Best thing is try Craigs List or go with Nailtrams suggestion. And unfortunately, now that cell and everything else is now digital, you wont catch as much.

Thnx --turns out since I have the receipt showing the legal manufacture before the blocking, I can re-sell.  I was concerned about that of course.  If I can't sell I'll probably donate to a designated charity.  Thnx again, DOOFUS

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.