Banana man:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on March 06, 2011, 12:06:51 AM ---

Plaid flames :mango: !   :huepfenlol2:

--- End quote ---
Exellent choice Don!!!!

Fatboy:
2LR,

Would that be "Red" Plaid Flames?  :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

If history is any indicator they didn't put that blacked out motor package together for 1 bike the 2011 Kryptonite SESG.

My guess is we'll see it again on the 2011 RUSE2 and along with a Screamin Eagle head mixed into the paint scheme.

And if they do 3 paint scheme's they will be: Black Denim/blacked out motor, Blue/chrome motor and White Pearl.

Only about another 12 weeks or so and the final choices will be known. 

Great bike continuing to get better each year!  :2vrolijk_21:

Fatboy

darth davidson:
If they make a more powerful engine than the 110, it will burst in flames at idle   :confused5: :confused5: :confused5:

Fatboy:
FWIW, I was told by the Sales Manager of a local dealer he has a 2012 Road Glide CVO on its way inbound if I was interested.

Of course I was interested but he wouldn't divulge anything more......except its based on the Road Glide Custom this year not the Ultra like in 2011.

RioGlide:

--- Quote from: Fatboy on July 16, 2011, 08:19:25 PM ---FWIW, I was told by the Sales Manager of a local dealer he has a 2012 Road Glide CVO on its way inbound if I was interested.

Of course I was interested but he wouldn't divulge anything more......except its based on the Road Glide Custom this year not the Ultra like in 2011.

--- End quote ---

Yes, that would be consistent with the CA EPA filing I read the other day.

Not expecting any major surprises for the 12s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version