Custom Vehicle Discussions > VRXSE Screamin' Eagle® Destroyer™

Destroyer Street Version?

<< < (3/3)

Midnight Rider:
Except, last time I saw a pic of Jorge's bike, it was mostly chrome... :2vrolijk_21:

It seems that I do recall that those models were numbered though, but certainly not the engine, as it was just a regular 1250CC Revolution.

How stoopid can a dealer be to not know the difference between that bike and a real Destroyer...the big A$$ed, 5 foot long wheely bar on the back end would be the first clue... ::)

CVOStreetglide:

--- Quote from: TCnBham on March 03, 2011, 06:32:52 PM ---Except, last time I saw a pic of Jorge's bike, it was mostly chrome... :2vrolijk_21:

It seems that I do recall that those models were numbered though, but certainly not the engine, as it was just a regular 1250CC Revolution.

How stoopid can a dealer be to not know the difference between that bike and a real Destroyer...the big A$$ed, 5 foot long wheely bar on the back end would be the first clue... ::)

--- End quote ---

I think the dealer has an uneducated sales person trying to sell products they don't know anything about.

amigo Jorge:

--- Quote from: TCnBham on March 03, 2011, 06:32:52 PM ---Except, last time I saw a pic of Jorge's bike, it was mostly chrome... :2vrolijk_21:

--- End quote ---

Yes, they were......mine 0051 of 1400....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version