Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Going with a Stage III set-up, Any engine builders out there ?  (Read 716 times)

slacker2

• Full CVO Member
  • Work Hard...Play Hard.
    • VT

• CVO1: V&H 2/1 ProHighOUTPUT pipe,58mm,10.5 high dome pistons, Hillside heads, RS A/C 625 S&S cams.LED headlight and drivers.

2011 SESG Diamond Black.

Bike is coming in hopefully in a couple of weeks.
I have located a proven independent dyno guy/machinist, well recommended. After dealer gets done, bike is being brought to his location for a dyno break in.

We talked it over and installing 2-1 V&H Pro Pipe High Output with K&N AC filter, TTS Master Tuner.He has the best results with the Master tuner. Why mess that up ! The gentleman has a very impressive machine shop along with 2 dyno's on location and a proven rep. @ Laconia. He has retired after 30+ years in the bike business and is just doing performace work on a limited bases.

He is going to punch out jugs 10 over and go with 10+comp. pistons. He is also going to port the heads. I live in Vermont, a lot of ups and downs as far as the roads go. I told him that I wanted to realize a strong low/med range torq.

That being said,  CAMS ???  Anybody have any proven winners that they would recommend for low/med range power?
The reason why I'm jumping into the Stage III set up right off the bat is because I have ordered the adds threw the dealer with my bike purchase. Put all the parts in my note on the bike. Why wait when he can break in the bike on the dyno and install and tune all at once.
Flying with the Eagles.
Stage III build by Palmer Brothers, DirectLink tuned by Joe's Cycles. One Happy Happy Bike.133T 140hp's

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 21 queries.