Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: LePera Custom Seat Arrives...  (Read 5545 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Re: LePera Custom Seat Arrives...
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 04:53:44 AM »

Looking good [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Speedy recovery so you can try it out.

Thank you very much.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 04:55:16 AM »

Nice looking seat.I really liked the design and the silver inlay in the design.It matches perfectly wih the bike.
Enjoy!!!!!
Altug

Thanks, I appreciate your response.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 04:56:17 AM »

Kona, OUTSTANDING- I was waiting for that to get done, they said they were working on the proto, I think its a perfect fit.... Congrats

I am in gratitude for your response.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 05:03:10 AM »

Very nice Kona.

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 21 queries.