Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: help with a HD race fueler  (Read 1321 times)

02stroker

• FLHRSEI.ORG
help with a HD race fueler
« on: April 27, 2006, 07:01:32 PM »

Hey guys I need some help with my '02 RK with a 103 kit.  Dealer installed a race fueler and the bike has had a wicked bad flat spot at 4500 rpm and up..  I read a thread here about the fueler and I have the factory directions but they aren't very specific about the knobs and which way is richer/leaner.  Does anyone have any successful experience tuning this thing with out a dyno?  I'm not a complete idiot but specific instructions with 8x10 color glossies would be nice.  Thanks a bunch!

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: help with a HD race fueler
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 09:50:04 PM »

02-
Take a look at this thread-    http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1134867817/15

Look at page 2 for Raz's explaination of how to tune the fueler.  I did our 01 SERG with these instructions.  Easy, simple and to the point.  I really didn't even look at the factory instructions.  It definitely woke up her bike.  I think it may run with my 103.  I'd like to find something like it for our CUSE.
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

02stroker

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: help with a HD race fueler
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 03:20:53 PM »

Thanks for the info-I need to learn how to search topics better.  I'll try that this weekend.

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.