Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Anyone go over 120MPH?????  (Read 20714 times)

fatboybern

• Junior CVO Member
Re: Anyone go over 120MPH?????
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2011, 11:44:49 PM »

yes totaly agree what you are sayin mine does the exact same thing only at 196 km/hr same thing for u I have watched my super tuner recordings and noticed that my afr for no given reason goes right up to 12.5 at that speed and isnt set so in my tunning never spent to much time looking into it but i wouldnt doubt it is something the manufactures do to limit you as it seems to pull like crazy right up to that speed i never tried to figure it out I dont spend much time at that speed although I wouldnt mind to hit maybe 230 or something as a goal just to say that I could

Shes110

• Life's too Short
  • Full CVO Member
  • Ride it like you stole it!!
    • FL

• CVO1: 2008 FXDSE2 - sold
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 - sold
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO4: 2015.5 FLHXSE
« Reply #256 on: November 02, 2011, 12:34:32 AM »

So, YOU get the Hot Citrus FLHXSE3 (NICE choice, BTW!), and your husband gets your old FLHXSE2? I'm quite impressed... Cheers!    :beerchug:

BTW, this thread gets my vote as "Most Entertaining Thread of the Year" !!! If only the top-end guys would realize that Harleys offer the most FUN from about 30 MPH to 80... that's why the Good Lord gave us so much V-Twin TORQUE, as opposed to 11,000 RPM HP like the crotch rockets. It's a different thrill... and if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand... :2vrolijk_21:

Well I wouldn't say the FLHXSE2 is "old" I just got it this past July and it only has around 4800 miles on it.
I do have to admit though, I have the most wonderful better half on this planet! :love_3:... pssst hope he's listening
And he's smart too... now he will have 2 new CVO Street Glides in the garage... ;)
Life is not a matter of counting the years,
It's a matter of making the years count!

harleyrph

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: (NOT CVO) 2006 Dyna Wide Glide
« Reply #257 on: November 05, 2011, 03:24:22 PM »

All kinds of chit can hurt at 120+. I have taken a lot of bugs to the face in shorty and goggles but would really hate to see a bumble bee to the forehead at 125. Heck it might take you off the bike. I never hold wide open for any time I just get there and back down fearing all kinds of chit.

Hypothetically speaking do they allow any old moron to run the toll road with you? :nervous: When I ride the roads like the Dragon, US129 it's not the asphalt I fear.
Fullsac Stage 1= X pipe, 2" baffles, TTS/Mastertune
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.