Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: turn signal  (Read 764 times)

mrdinny

• Junior CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2010FLHXSE
turn signal
« on: April 11, 2011, 08:20:48 AM »

several times that ive turned the ignition switch on on my 10TS streetglide the left signal indicator and tail light will appear on solid when you apply the brake or try to use the signal it will flash rapidly,it has always gone away in the past but got me baffled. any suggestions

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: turn signal
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 08:31:49 AM »

It could be the LED turn signal/tail light.  Mine was/is doing something kind of similar (flashing real fast) and then I was told that my left turn signal wasn't working....eventually, I'd loose the tail light on that side, intemitently.

The dealership checked it out and said that it is one of the male pins on the plug, so they've ordered a new LED tail light/turn sgnal.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mrdinny

• Junior CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2010FLHXSE
Re: turn signal
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 06:56:14 AM »

It could be the LED turn signal/tail light.  Mine was/is doing something kind of similar (flashing real fast) and then I was told that my left turn signal wasn't working....eventually, I'd loose the tail light on that side, intemitently.

The dealership checked it out and said that it is one of the male pins on the plug, so they've ordered a new LED tail light/turn sgnal.
thanks for the help

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.