Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Cannucks vs Hawks!  (Read 1832 times)

Rio

• 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra Rio Ember/Black
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
Re: Cannucks vs Hawks!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 09:01:00 AM »

Yes, for the moment, I am a heartbroken Hawks fan.....but, in my pool, I picked Vancouver in the post season along with Washington so I still have something to happy about.  This was without doubt one of the most entertaining series I can remember, and as a die hard Hawk fan, we have to be excited about next September.  We were not supposed to even be here, but to take hands down, the most mechanically successful team to overtime in game 7 is one heck of an accomplishment.  Hats off to the Cannucks, most teams would have folded after giving up a shorty with 3.42 left in the game, they came out in overtime on a mission and they deserve the game and series!  What I can't stand is Q putting Keith and Seabrook together on the ice, and of course, they were on the ice for both Vancouver goals!  Next year, we have something to look forward to, some of our trades this season will pay big dividends.  We have no salary cap issues and we should be able to bring this team back and replace some of the weak links with some more minor league prospects.  Goaltending is solid, defense is solid, we can use a good 2-way center to fill the 4th line.  Pisani & Johnson are done, they don't have the speed to get it done.  Sharks will dispose of the Wings in 5, and the same will happen with the Preds.  Cannucks will finish off the Sharks in 6, and I think Washington will find its way out of the east against the Flyers.  That series will depend on which goalie gets pulled out of the game the least.
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 09:42:42 AM »

Bummer - The defense seemed to do everything they could to blow the game with turn overs. Hjalmarsson might have all the guts in the world in throwing his body in front of a puck, but God his turnovers are maddening.  Without Crawford, they would have never got this far. Oh well, we had a chance and the better team won.   :-X
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 09:49:48 AM »

Oh Yeah!!  Time to take on Nashville.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.286 seconds with 22 queries.