Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: Screamin Eagle Jackets...........  (Read 53443 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Screamin Eagle Jackets...........
« on: May 07, 2006, 02:31:31 AM »

The new Screamin Eagle cloth jacket........somebody on the Quincy ride dubbed the new Club jacket. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

Re: Screamin Eagle Jackets...........
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 02:32:48 AM »

This is a shot of my in the new leather Screamin Eagle jacket that Terrie got me for my birthday.........
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 02:36:27 AM »

And another shot from the back.

This jacket is very nice.......has the armour in the shoulders and elbows, pre-curved sleeves, zippered vents in the front, sleeves and back and zippered vents on the lining on the inside, also.  It also has two large pockets on the front and an inside pocket on each side along with "action elbows" that are visable in the photos.  A very comfortable jacket for one that is so heavy.  All the patterns and colors of the eagle and lettering are all done in leather......very nice.

You'll notice the lettering going down each side, under the arm, as well as on the one sleeve.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 02:38:48 AM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 08:08:11 AM »

JCZ, how well does the "air flow" work? I have the HD Men's Aeration Leather Jacket and I love it. Works so well I can't wear it below 70. It is the only one I've found that affords good leather protection and still can be worn in warm weather (just be ready to burn at stop lights). But as far as looks, the Screamin Eagle kills it. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 09:58:55 AM »

Thats a nice looking jacket JC .Wasn't there an earlier post for a leather version of the "club" jacket that was like 450.00?
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

KickStand

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 10:29:45 AM »

The problem for us owners of CVO Screamin' Eagle bikes is that
most all logos say "Screamin' Eagle Performance Parts".
KickStand
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 10:31:26 AM by KickStand »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 01:42:47 PM »

Thats a nice looking jacket JC .Wasn't there an earlier post for a leather version of the "club" jacket that was like 450.00?

The first photo is the cloth jacket and the second and third photos are of the new leather jacket and yes, it's pricey!  A friend told me that it was up in the $500 range but I'm not sure how much.

JCZ, how well does the "air flow" work?

I'm not sure......haven't had a chance to try it on the bike.  We were in the Beemer yesterday and it was definately t-shirt weather......cheese, crackers and wine (sparkling cider) in the Napa Valley......it was a very nice day.  And is again today. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 01:45:50 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 07:00:24 PM »

Hey JC I see you have your Bluetooth on is Cali a hands free state too? Oh and it looks gorgeous out in your neck of the woods [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 09:53:16 PM »

The new Screamin Eagle cloth jacket........[highlight]somebody on the Quincy ride dubbed the new Club jacket[/highlight]. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Yeah!! Got mine and the missus got her a white one. VERY sharp!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 11:38:35 PM »

Tried to find the white one this weekend.  Not at Mountain Creek, Thunder Creek, or Killer Creek according to the sales girl.  Did you find it in-stock or did you order it?
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 01:15:19 AM »

Hey JC I see you have your Bluetooth on is Cali a hands free state too?

Not yet, but it looks like it's headed that way.  I do a hell of a lot of driving with my job so it makes it easier.  During the day, when I've got the company cell phone.....then I've got two of these bluetooths going and at times, both at the same time. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Tried to find the white one this weekend.  Not at Mountain Creek, Thunder Creek, or Killer Creek according to the sales girl.  Did you find it in-stock or did you order it?

My dealership doesn't carry them so I had to have them order the cloth one.  They do carry the leather one, thow. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

West Coast GTG   

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 07:42:39 AM »

[highlight]Not yet, but it looks like it's headed that way.  I do a hell of a lot of driving with my job so it makes it easier.  During the day, when I've got the company cell phone.....then I've got two of these bluetooths going and at times, both at the same time.[/highlight]
 Boy thats what I call multi tasking.You must have voices in your head when you sleep [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2006, 02:44:03 PM »

In stock .... bgregston got one for Nikki as well  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2006, 02:52:34 PM »

In stock .... bgregston got one for Nikki as well  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
And you haven't gotten one for the "Mrs"?

/me thinks he knows what's going to happen on Mother's Day!!! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

It may not be chrome, but I think you will definately be buying something out of the "SEO" category. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 07:27:04 AM »

JC,
Nice, sounds like a well put together leather, with many features. I just may have to go on a hunt to bag one of them.. Thanks for the pics
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.