CVO Social > Pictures

My other Harley

(1/2) > >>

hummer:
I just finished assembling my '97 Heritage, after it was down all winter for the paint and other mods.  I bought it as an investment just before the bottom fell out of the EVO values.  So, tossing good sense aside, I started throwing money at it to make it fun to own.  (I don't need two baggers! [smiley=nixweiss.gif])  It's been fun building it [smiley=bigok.gif].  I'd appreciate any comments, good or bad, including what you'd have done or would still do to it [smiley=confused5.gif].  But keep my budget in mind as I'm still spending on the SEEG too.  Thanks in advance for your critiques [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif].

naitram:
i dont think i would do anything, love those pipes what are they?

darkvisorman:
Nice Scoot - Dont worry about its only money!!, my next project once I recover from the outlay for the SEEG as a second bike is going to be a chopper, not sure what yet tho!

hummer:
Thanks for the comments.  The pipes are Vance and Hines Big Radius.  Just released this season and yeah they're loud [smiley=biggthumpup.gif].  And so easy to install with excellent hardware and instructions.  The wheels are RevTech DF5, also just recentlly released.  I ordered the matching pulley and rotors but back-ordered [smiley=furious.gif] (my least favorite word).  The paint was done at Big River Customs in Port Byron, Illinois, and I'm glad I used them [smiley=laugh.gif].  Great people and super workmanship [smiley=beerchug.gif].  They filled over 50 holes after removing the stock Heritage decorations and not a trace of evidence in the final paint job [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif].

fxr4:
Nice scoot hummer. Looks good to me just like it is. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version