Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Author Topic: Spydglide Hit by Cager  (Read 28022 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Spydglide Hit by Cager
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2011, 08:37:19 AM »

Thanks a bunck, Tom.  Glad you're gonna be able to make MV this year....i'm sure hoping to be there and might even be on the 'totalled' Huckleberry, we'll see.  I've already gotten to the point of being able to reduce my pain meds and that's a good thing 'cause I haven't always been easy on my liver.  :o har.  see ya in Maggie! :2vrolijk_21:  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2011, 10:23:10 AM »

Hey Spy,,,, my weekly check up on ya.    Hope every day is a bit better than the day before.  Keep up the good attitude.  Makes big difference.  :2vrolijk_21:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2011, 10:30:56 AM »

Hey Spy,,,, my weekly check up on ya.    Hope every day is a bit better than the day before.  Keep up the good attitude.  Makes big difference.  :2vrolijk_21:
Hey Stu, I'm trying, but with reducing the narcotics it's getting a bit harder to keep up a positive attitude....but, I find a great divirsion here with all ya'll and the humor of this site.  It'll get better someday. ;)  har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2011, 10:33:03 AM »

Thanks a bunck, Tom.  Glad you're gonna be able to make MV this year....i'm sure hoping to be there and might even be on the 'totalled' Huckleberry, we'll see.  I've already gotten to the point of being able to reduce my pain meds and that's a good thing 'cause I haven't always been easy on my liver.  :o har.  see ya in Maggie! :2vrolijk_21:  spyder

That is good news...what, at one point in our lives we would have called "some good chit",  has now become necessary chit to get over the various aches and pains that come with living long enough to have them.  We put a lot of stress on certain body parts, and killed off a lot of brain cells in our younger years...but, it sure was fun...most of the time. ;) :drink: :drink:

Are your Legends salvagable so you can put them on the new Kermit?  ::)
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2011, 10:42:03 AM »

That is good news...what, at one point in our lives we would have called "some good chit",  has now become necessary chit to get over the various aches and pains that come with living long enough to have them.  We put a lot of stress on certain body parts, and killed off a lot of brain cells in our younger years...but, it sure was fun...most of the time. ;) :drink: :drink:

Are your Legends salvagable so you can put them on the new Kermit?  ::)
No Kermit in my immediate future TC, I'm committed to resurrection of the HumptyDumpty Huckleberry.  :nervous: Not that I don't love that new green machine. :-*  har.  spyder

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2011, 12:37:38 PM »

Hang in there Spy,,  one day at a time   We know it's tough, just keep reminding yourself  that youlll  be out riding again soon. Stay strong buddy.  You have lots here thinking about you and a speedy recovery.  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.