Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Screamin Eagle Ventilator OR Kuryakyn Hi Five Mach 2 Air cleaner  (Read 3626 times)

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic

They are both open all around but the Kuryakyn uses a K&N filter. i understand that the backplate also allows for more air flow??? Any thoughts on this? I had the Kuryakyn on my Deluxe which i recently traded for a CVO 110 softail and i was thinking about having the dealer put the Kuryakyn air cleaner on my new bike. i like the looks of it better, but i want to make sure i'm also getting better performance. the only downside to the Kuryakyn is that it does tend to stick out more and my leg is pushed out to the right making foot contact with the brake pedal only at the right side of the pedal. The dealer will also be switching out my Vance and Hines Big Shots Long onto the new bike.
What would you guys do, keep the Screamin Eagle Ventilator on or install the Kuryakyn Hi Five MACH 2? Thanks for your input!
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Screamin Eagle Ventilator OR Kuryakyn Hi Five Mach 2 Air cleaner
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »

89Speedy,   
Please only one thread per subject. Makes it easier to follow and all posts can be made in one thread. Thanks. 

All additional posts on this subject can be made here - Screamin Eagle Ventilator or Kuryakyn Hi Five Mach 2 Air cleaner in the Intake/Exhaust/ECM board.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.