Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Author Topic: THE "V" GIRL has a new V ROD  (Read 33244 times)

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
THE "V" GIRL has a new V ROD
« on: May 15, 2006, 08:35:44 AM »

Well she picked it up in Myrtle. She is a natural on it. Rode it like she has been riding for years. She even had the nerve to dust me on the Dyna on the Bypass on Saturday. We took it down to see John Gloden and he did a custom map for the usb PC that was on the bike. Very imperssive 120H/P and 88.8 T/Q. She is very happy. We left Myrtle yesterday and she rode it back home. I just got an e mail from her. She made it home OK  rode through 3 thunder storms made a bunch of stops on the way to show off her new bike to friends and family and got home at O dark thirty! She said she is SOOOOOO TIRED but  SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!

Good luck Girl with the new toy. I know you will take good care of it.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 05:17:56 AM by DCFIREMANN »
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

SPIDERMAN

Re: THE "V" GIRL has a new V ROD
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 09:11:37 AM »

Hey V  
          YOU GO GIRL ! and go and go and go

Congrats on your new ride and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous you got John Golden to dyno it. He is THE BEST TUNER IN THE USA !!!!!!

We'll be looking for a couple of pics of you with the new ride. Maggie Valley is too far off to wait.

All the best little sisiter

Big B

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 09:38:12 AM »

Well V glad you got your scoot [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]Good luck with it girl.Lets go MV!!!
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 09:59:23 AM »

Good going V!!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Impressive numbers...better be glad that's not a flat seat...you'll need something to keep your A$$ in the right place when you twist on that one!!  Looking forward to some pics   ;)

It'll be nice to meet everyone at MV!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 10:39:43 AM »

Great news, thanks for sharing.  This is a great bike for you girl.  Congratulations.   :D

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 12:09:26 PM »

Very impressive numbers!! All the best luck with your new V-rod  V. Look forward to trying to keep up with you on the roads at MV!
 [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 12:58:03 PM »

Very impressive numbers!! All the best luck with your new V-rod  V. Look forward to trying to keep up with you on the roads at MV!
 [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

You got any idea what 120 hp and 108 ft lbs sounds like coming out of a Thunderheader at 10,000 RPM's Dude ?

You DON'T want to be behind her unless it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind her. Like out of sight and around the bend behind her. V's about to learn that it gets lonely at the top   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 01:21:44 PM »

Nah, you just catch up to the next bunch of riders quicker!  And lonely?  NEVER on that bike!!  OMG does she get some attention!  At every gas pump and every parking lot!  You don't just fill and go without a question or two!  And I have never seen so many kids staring out the windows of their parent's cars!!  She sparkles in the sun!  BEAUTIFUL!!  My two teenage sons were not too terribly impressed with the Sporty.  Not so with the Vrod!  I bet you both of them are enrolled in the MSF course before summer's up!!!  

Yes, TCnBham, THERE IS A REASON FOR THE SHAPE OF THAT SEAT!!!  And I would never recommend riding a passenger on it with just the mini sissy bar!  They won't stay on!!!   :o

OK, enough of this!  I came home at lunch to pick her up!  So I'll check the board LATER!

~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 01:24:51 PM »

Great news, thanks for sharing.  This is a great bike for you girl.  Congratulations.   :D

AND ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!  I am SOOOOOO glad you convinced me NOT to give up!!!  If it had not been for your email, I might have decided I couldn't do it!!  Thanks for all your advice and encouragement!  And I'm still in awe of the lady that rides the  [smiley=cherry.gif] SEEG!!!   I still don't know how you hold it up!!  I can handle the speed.  It's the slow-maneuvering of the weight that gets me!
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 01:57:09 PM »

Nah, you just catch up to the next bunch of riders quicker!  And lonely?  NEVER on that bike!!  OMG does she get some attention!  At every gas pump and every parking lot!  You don't just fill and go without a question or two!  And I have never seen so many kids staring out the windows of their parent's cars!!  She sparkles in the sun!  BEAUTIFUL!!  My two teenage sons were not too terribly impressed with the Sporty.  Not so with the Vrod!  I bet you both of them are enrolled in the MSF course before summer's up!!!  

Yes, TCnBham, THERE IS A REASON FOR THE SHAPE OF THAT SEAT!!!  [highlight]And I would never recommend riding a passenger on it with just the mini sissy bar!  They won't stay on!!![/highlight]   :o

OK, enough of this!  I came home at lunch to pick her up!  So I'll check the board LATER!

Unless you plan on riding another chick back there you will have no worries.Cuz theres one thing that I know is most dudes won't ride on the back,maybe with a chick riding i dunno.I sure as hell have never,but theres always a first for everything.So get that sissy bar before MV and who knows [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Check Ya Later V, Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 02:26:07 PM »

I don't know BD....I've seen a couple of dudes ridin' behind their lady around here...it's not something you see every day though.

V...you can put me back there any time...just make sure I've got a Goddamighty bar back there to hang on to...some call 'em 'OH SH*T' bars.  

[smiley=devilish.gif]
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 02:29:53 PM »

Well TC I was leaving that option open.Still may be tough for me though its a control thing [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

BK

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2006, 02:39:33 PM »

OK  [smiley=worthless.gif]

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 03:17:48 PM »

Unless you plan on riding another chick back there you will have no worries.Cuz theres one thing that I know is most dudes won't ride on the back,maybe with a chick riding i dunno.I sure as hell have never,but theres always a first for everything.So get that sissy bar before MV and who knows [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Check Ya Later V, Q
Never been on the back BD?? Hell, talk about a thrill-- not in control is just plain weird and exciting at the same time. And guess what nobody ever called me a beauch or at least it didnt get back to me.

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 03:25:13 PM »

You got any idea what 120 hp and 108 ft lbs sounds like coming out of a Thunderheader at 10,000 RPM's Dude ?

You DON'T want to be behind her unless it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind her. Like out of sight and around the bend behind her. V's about to learn that it gets lonely at the top   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Brian,
I do know what it sounds like, and dude I believe V will have grabbed every bit of those reins- pull out her whip [smiley=whip.gif] and ALL those horsies will be gone down the trail... YEHAAAA!!
See ya
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.