Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: 2012 Street Glide  (Read 26031 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: 2012 Street Glide
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2011, 10:33:35 AM »

Some pics I took in Sturgis of the Orange. Best I could do with my phone. The color really is awesome. Lots of metal-flake if you zoom in. It seems they have gone to a more custom paint look than my 11. The flames are nice. The rep dumped a bottle of water in the rear speaker. To get rid of it he cranked up the stereo and it bounced most of the water out. Pretty cool effect. You do lose volume with the speaker cone on the inside of the bag. I also wonder 1) how a 200W amp stuffed in a corner of the saddlebag is going to last especially with junk stacked on top of it and 2) how are the speaker grilles going to look after a while. I'm sure they will start fading like my grilles but also wonder how strong they are. I'm sure over time they will get bent up and deformed.

You're at Sturgis with just a phone camera?   :o   Quick......run to the local drug store.....I think there's still a camera left up on the shelf.  Get a lanyard and keep that camera around your neck 24 hours a day! ;D
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

fatboy63

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: 2005 FLSTFSE
Re: 2012 Street Glide
« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2011, 09:06:38 AM »

You will love the tunes once your ride with them for a bit.
When you get your new ride I guess you will then be known as "StreetGlide63", right?  :nixweiss:

Just saying

Got it now.....Love the tunes when on a long motorway ride.....Don't know how I managed without them.. :bananarock:
Only a biker truely understands why a dog sticks its head out of a car window :-)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.597 seconds with 21 queries.