Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

2012 FLTRXSE TQ Increase

<< < (2/4) > >>

HDCrazy:
I Found it in the brochure. It does make sense though... They commented in the review at Molorcycle USA the Road Glide felt faster, more responsive

FLSTFI Dave:
I did not notice that in my CVO book.  I just looked after reading this and it does say 122 torque.

So if that is correct, what was done to change it.

I know in 09, there were different torque specs for different CVO motors depending on the bike.

Does this mean the 12 will out accelerate the 09?

Beemer:
I believe they've also changed the compensator again as well. 

Also, someone on here who test rode one said it sounded louder than a stock CVO...that may mean an exhaust change.  That coupled with intake and a tweaked map might be the reason. 

Then again, don't believe everything you read in those pamphlets.  They stated the 09SERG seat was all leather with buffalo hide inserts...NOT!

cvosjoe:

--- Quote from: HDCrazy on August 02, 2011, 02:21:38 PM ---I Found it in the brochure. It does make sense though... They commented in the review at Molorcycle USA the Road Glide felt faster, more responsive

--- End quote ---

This is from the CVO book.

It also has the SG CVO with a TQ of 118. Still be nice to know what they changed.

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: Beemer on August 02, 2011, 02:55:37 PM ---I believe they've also changed the compensator again as well. 

Also, someone on here who test rode one said it sounded louder than a stock CVO...that may mean an exhaust change.  That coupled with intake and a tweaked map might be the reason. 

Then again, don't believe everything you read in those pamphlets.  They stated the 09SERG seat was all leather with buffalo hide inserts...NOT!

--- End quote ---
Exactly (or on the internet :))... more then likely one is a "typo".  :(

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version