Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

First skunk in Canada

(1/11) > >>

fxdsegrl:
My skunk is here :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:  I can't get out to see it until Thursday though.  Hopefully it will be all PDI'd and whatever they do by the weekend so I can take it home!!  Apparently it is the only skunk in Canada right now so you will be able to pick me out... As if you wouldn't be able to tell me by my huge grin.  Whoop whoop  :orange:  I guess I will have to change my handle now too, skunk girl  ::) ...any suggestions?

GregKhougaz:
Always great to be the first.  Congratulations!  We look forward to the pictures.

Grizzly:

--- Quote from: fxdsegrl on August 23, 2011, 11:14:32 PM ---My skunk is here :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:  I can't get out to see it until Thursday though.  Hopefully it will be all PDI'd and whatever they do by the weekend so I can take it home!!  Apparently it is the only skunk in Canada right now so you will be able to pick me out... As if you wouldn't be able to tell me by my huge grin.  Whoop whoop  :orange:  I guess I will have to change my handle now too, skunk girl  ::) ...any suggestions?

--- End quote ---

How about Ebony & Ivory? Or SSS for Sweet Smelling Skunk?

Congrats on your beautiful new ride!  :2vrolijk_21:

Don't forget to post some pics.

bisounours:
 :worthless:

dayne66:
Pepe...as in l'pew*

Congrats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page