Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LED'S  (Read 1205 times)

11seshark

LED'S
« on: August 25, 2011, 09:22:31 PM »

Want to get blinkers and tail light LED'S.Who's did you use, part #'s,  where did you get them, how much were they?

Thank!!

spada84

• Elite CVO Member
  • Stand for something, or fall for anything.

• CVO1: '10 SEUC "Orange Crush"
    • CVO2: 6 (or 7) other bikes
Re: LED'S
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 10:59:39 PM »

Custom Dynamics Genesis and Eclipse.  Check thier web site.

BrightAssLight for the tail light.
Spada84
NoSofa!

REDEYE

Re: LED'S
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 10:02:25 AM »

The only place that I would buy the LED blinker or run brake turn products from is "Badlands" from Sparks Nevada. 775-359-4450

After several frustrating attempts with other modulators (custom dynamics included) on my 05 roadking I made a call to these guys and they got me fixed up and I never had another issue.

The wife and I were in their shop last week with our 11 SERGU and had them do an install for us as well as a rewire to make the outside tour pak lights turn and brake as well.

The Guys and Gal at Badlands are the best and they hold the original patent for the modulator, which is the most important part of the kit. On my 05 roadking the modulator that I had received from one of the other companies turned into a puddle of melted goo and the other one from another company played havoc with the security system.

Please check with these guys before making your purchase. No I don't work for them I am just that impressed and like to buy in America from Americans.

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 21 queries.