Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

White - blue- brown

(1/2) > >>

customryder:
 I have a white black coming the end of oct.. my dealer call me up and gave me first chance at the blue one they just got in.. Very nice bike and almost pulled the trigger... and very hard to walk away from, but decited to wait on the skunk..  Hard choice! :huepfenjump3:

wachuko:

--- Quote from: customryder on September 02, 2011, 11:02:49 AM --- I have a white black coming the end of oct.. my dealer call me up and gave me first chance at the blue one they just got in.. Very nice bike and almost pulled the trigger... and very hard to walk away from, but decited to wait on the skunk..  Hard choice! :huepfenjump3:

--- End quote ---

Funny... same happened to me on Monday... Blue was supposed to arrive for me (all paper work done, vin in hand, etc.)... what comes in? A Skunk... still waiting for my blue bike.  At least now I know where it ended up, lol.

HD Kid:

--- Quote from: customryder on September 02, 2011, 11:02:49 AM --- I have a white black coming the end of oct.. my dealer call me up and gave me first chance at the blue one they just got in.. Very nice bike and almost pulled the trigger... and very hard to walk away from, but decited to wait on the skunk..  Hard choice! :huepfenjump3:

--- End quote ---

I looked at the skunk at wildcat in London today if ya feel like driving across the state for a peek.
Great looking bike! Its spoken for though I belive.

fxdsegrl:

--- End quote ---

I would have taken the blue one if I couldn't have gotten the white.  I was surprised how nice the blue looked in person compared to the pictures.  Either one is awesome!

bigmegina:
the picturers never do them justice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version