Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: First skunk in Canada  (Read 15169 times)

Guthrie52

Re: First skunk in Canada
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 11:21:31 PM »

Hey there Canadian skunk girl :) I got my mine on Wednesday and having fun! May need to do some wind management after my 2 hour ride this afternoon. Hearing is just starting to come back :nixweiss: Thinking the clear view 13 will do the trick.  Also leaning towards full sac stage one asap.  Adjusted the clutch lever upwards so I could get all 4 fingers on it, tougher pull than my SG.  Do you have a list of mods awaiting? ride safe!

fxdsegrl

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FXDSE - Sold :(
    • CVO2: 2012 FLTRXSE
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2011, 12:03:10 AM »

Hey there Canadian skunk girl :) I got my mine on Wednesday and having fun! May need to do some wind management after my 2 hour ride this afternoon. Hearing is just starting to come back :nixweiss: Thinking the clear view 13 will do the trick.  Also leaning towards full sac stage one asap.  Adjusted the clutch lever upwards so I could get all 4 fingers on it, tougher pull than my SG.  Do you have a list of mods awaiting? ride safe!

Yayyyy, aren't they fun!?  All I'm looking at doing at this point is getting the bike to fit me a bit better.  I need to lower the seat and have it push me a bit further forward.  Once I get that figured out I might go with a fuel management, exhaust over the winter.  I am loving this bike as-is and even don't mind the stock exhaust sound.  My last bike was pretty loud so this is nice.  I'm sure once I ride it for awhile I will fine things I 'need' to do to it.  Have fun with it  ;D

Chevy

• 09 CVO Road Glide
  • Junior CVO Member
  • Qualicum Beach V.I.
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2011, 06:54:59 PM »

Hey Scunk girl lol.. Just ask Jaggar at mountain view where he got his chome LCD tail light for his old my new silver CVO.. it looks great , as soon as i figure out how to post that pick I will ..he did alot of work on this bike and I,m very happy with it to..Glad you are enjoying yours Congrats to you.. I know Thats the one Jagger is looking to get but mabe you scooped him lol..

Chevy
Klock Werks windshield
SE Race Tuner
Dyno Tuned
Stage One Kit
Vance & Hines
Progresive Suspension
HID Head light Kit
King tour pac
Corbin Gunfither seat

Chevy

• 09 CVO Road Glide
  • Junior CVO Member
  • Qualicum Beach V.I.
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2011, 07:41:35 PM »

Here is a couple of pic's of the rear tail light..
Klock Werks windshield
SE Race Tuner
Dyno Tuned
Stage One Kit
Vance & Hines
Progresive Suspension
HID Head light Kit
King tour pac
Corbin Gunfither seat

Chevy

• 09 CVO Road Glide
  • Junior CVO Member
  • Qualicum Beach V.I.
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2011, 07:43:20 PM »

And here is the other one.. and it looks great on there . that was a real good mod .
Klock Werks windshield
SE Race Tuner
Dyno Tuned
Stage One Kit
Vance & Hines
Progresive Suspension
HID Head light Kit
King tour pac
Corbin Gunfither seat

Hawg

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2011, 09:05:15 PM »

Congrats on the awesome ride  :2vrolijk_21: I am not sure if a Corbin seat is lower than stock, but I do know it is more comfortable.  :2vrolijk_21:
Hawg

fxdsegrl

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FXDSE - Sold :(
    • CVO2: 2012 FLTRXSE
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2011, 12:16:54 PM »

Hey Scunk girl lol.. Just ask Jaggar at mountain view where he got his chome LCD tail light for his old my new silver CVO.. it looks great , as soon as i figure out how to post that pick I will ..he did alot of work on this bike and I,m very happy with it to..Glad you are enjoying yours Congrats to you.. I know Thats the one Jagger is looking to get but mabe you scooped him lol..

Chevy

Hey, congratulations!  That is a beautiful bike you got!!  Jagger is meticulous about looking after his bikes.  Too bad we are getting this rain now.  Hopefully it will be gone soon and you can get some good rides in still.  Jagger is supposed to be getting his in November, so not too much longer.  I probably should have checked the mileage on mine before leaving it at the dealership LOL. Enjoy ;D

Chevy

• 09 CVO Road Glide
  • Junior CVO Member
  • Qualicum Beach V.I.
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2011, 11:38:16 AM »

Yes he is and you can tell for sure that it was well looked after. I met him a few times when he was doing the test your metal with HD and new that he had this bike and was waiting for him to sell it.Glad he did and now he wants the one you just baught.. I'm sure he will be happy with it as you are with yours. Our last big ride is this weekend to the oyster run then justthe odd ride her and there till november when the ins. runs out.Happy riding !!
Klock Werks windshield
SE Race Tuner
Dyno Tuned
Stage One Kit
Vance & Hines
Progresive Suspension
HID Head light Kit
King tour pac
Corbin Gunfither seat

Steph

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2011, 03:55:15 AM »

We have this taillight in France too... HD can make a sleek rear fender for you... For $3750...

:o

So, I will install a Kuryakyn Panacea light in red: it's stretched like the saddlebags...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.