Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Candy Cobalt 2012 SERG

(1/4) > >>

Rio:
Hi,

I went to the dealer and they had a Skunk, I liked it but it didn't move me far enough to pay the price.  The dealer has a Candy Colbalt Blue coming in late October/November. Wondering if anyone landed one or saw one yet?  I think that may be my first choice after seeing the white, not sure on the Maple, probably would like to see that too before deciding.  I made a big mistake selling my Batbike, big time sellers remorse, however my wife never rode with me, plus I always preferred the fixed fairing so I will continue to try and bullchit myself so i can feel better.  Anyway.....appreciate if the group can keep an eagle eye out for one that has landed, or if anyone picked one up and has real pictures.

PHAZE:
I saw it at Sturgis and thought it was a great looking bike, but maybe I'm partial to the cobalt blue.

PHAZE:
I think that the color description is the same as on the 2011.5 CVO Ultra Classic (I'm a proud owner).

PHAZE:
It looks outstanding and personally did more for me than the skunk!

wachuko:
How many photos do you want?  :). Search on my name... I have one, and it is spectacular!!!  :2vrolijk_21:

A few photos while and after washing the bike:

Clean, gas tank full, ready to go!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version