Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Not a CVO - but my wife loves "Beyonce", her new 2012 Tri Glide Ultra!  (Read 9431 times)

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs

Great looking bike for the Mrs. She means a lot to you to get her one of those. Mine has no desire to be in the front seat of any kind of bike at all.

Now about that WD Avy with the color matched sail panels in the drive behind it,,,,  Another great choice in rides. Then again, I'm partial to the Avy's. We have two..so far. ;D

OH YEAH! I LOVE my Avy! I've seen your Z71 in your posts... Nice!

I had a 2005 LS that I sold, and bought this loaded 2011 LTZ in June of last year. It has virtually every option available. It was only on the lot for a few hours when I saw it and bought it... it hadn't even been unwrapped yet... straight off the truck. I had some additional CHROME trim put on it, of course... fuel door cover, rear gate latch cover, side step rails, etc... and the window toppers, a clear front hood protector that's nearly invisible, mud flaps, etc. It's kind of silly... it even has heated AND COOLED seats, and you can push a button and make the side mirrors fold in to fit through tight spaces or in parking lots so idiots don't bang them, Bluetooth, XM, Nav in the dash, leather seats, sunroof that I never use, built-in garage door openers, USB in the center console, and on and on and on. I can even use the onStar iPhone app to lock/unlock, set Panic mode, and start it remotely.

It's a color called Diamond White Tricoat - not-quite-white, with a sort of goldish-looking pearl in it - and all of the body panels, sails, bumpers, etc. are painted that color - which I like a lot. It's a very pretty color, and GREAT for the HOT summers we get here. My old 2005 was black, and the unpainted plastic sails really faded over time - even with liberal applications of various types of protectants - and they looked really bad after 6 years.

But the BEST thing about Avys is the awesome fold-down "mid gate". I have hauled lots of 8' lumber, 4x8 sheets of plywood, doors, etc. in the back - fully covered and out of the weather. Nice! I will have this Avy for a long, long time.

But if I want to have some fun, and it's too cold or hot to ride, I just steal... err... "borrow"... my wife's little 350Z Touring convertible Bambi !!!   :bananarock: :2vrolijk_21:

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

Kilaani

• Scarlett - The Bike On Fire
  • Elite CVO Member
  • CVOH! My Scarlett built 3-13-12, & arrived 6-1-12
Re: Not a CVO - but my wife loves "Beyonce", her new 2012 Tri Glide Ultra!
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2012, 03:08:12 AM »

Hey Ken,  I can tell by the smile on your wife's face that she is very happy with her scooter  ::). Since I'm waiting in line for it when she's ready for something else, tell her to be careful and not get any scratches on this beauty.  :P
~Judy
K
And if Judy isn't up for the trike by then when your wife wants to upgrade, I very may well be ready, especially since Beyonce is glammed out with some diamond ice and bling!
My first & last CVO, Scarlett, arrived 6-1-12. I always remember my mom while riding.  She had smarts with a spirit of independence & adventure. "You Gotta LIVE!", was her motto; her favorite color red, and she loved BLING.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.