Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  All

Author Topic: Spiderman's Recovery  (Read 27384 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Spiderman's Recovery
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2006, 11:01:45 AM »

You know Big Man's gotta be tired......last time I was in the hospital,  I didn't get more that 2-3 hrs sleep a day.  They're always sticking a tube in you,  or pulling a tube out......we need a stool sample, blood sample, urine sample.  I guess it wouldn't be too bad if they sent one of those candy stripers in for a sperm sample every now and then...LOL.  I think he's coming home today,  his laptop is all set,  so after he settles in,  I'm sure the ball breaking will continue.  That's how we'll know he's feeling better._Beagle

Pain in the ass, you can't sleep, you want out etc.  The reset should be good, my father in law felt like crap after surgery until they jumped him and his rhythm got on track.  Maybe Big B will acquire some rhythm or improve what he has.  Glad to hear it is going well.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 11:02:20 AM by Rjob749 »

Nasty Habit

• Full CVO Member
  • Starting Dec. 22nd, you can say Summer's Comming
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2006, 04:13:31 PM »

Please give him, yet another, set of prayers for his speedy and painless recovery. I know that pain. I went through it a year and a half ago. I also have to go back so that the idiot physician who did the surgery can go in and fix what he did wrong, and get paids to do so again. I really wish I could get paid twice to do a job. So, If I make a mistake, I get to try again, and get paid! Note the tone of resentment?
NH :-X
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, cold beer in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and yelling WHO, HOO! What a Ride...

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2006, 05:02:46 PM »

That's why they call it practicing medicine.............chit,  for what you pay these guys,  you outta get a professional.  IMHO

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

RedFXR2

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2006, 05:17:28 PM »

That's why they call it practicing medicine.............chit,  for what you pay these guys,  you outta get a professional.  IMHO

_Beagle

Beags, this sounds too much a "Brian-ism".  Admit it--this is what he told you from his hospital bed, isn't it?

;D

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2006, 05:26:03 PM »

_Beagle

All kidding aside, and this is something I don't say to make excuses for the all too common errors that are part of the trade, but that is why it's the medical arts and sciences.  Because it is still every bit as much art (i.e., conjecture, inference, supposition, extrapolation and guesswork) as it is science.  Compound that simple fact with the all too common mistakes given us by physicans too tired, stupid or unskilled to be practicing on any given day and we're much better off staying healthy.

(not that I have any particular opinion on the medical profession......)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2006, 05:27:03 PM »

No,   I've been screwed by my share of doctors in the past.
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2006, 06:50:48 PM »

Maybe this will perk him up when can tune in this channel:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 06:53:59 PM by CVOJOE »
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2006, 07:19:14 PM »

Well thw Devil went down to Dago and decided to F%%k with me. He was a serious man and I tell you all I wasn't sure who'd win. He jumped up on my hospital bed and danced a little jig and even had his right hand man that reaper creap fiddlin the joyless dig. Well he looked me right square in the eye and said you mine now boy. And that's when I'd had enough and roared in the bastards face. You think I'm such a worthless punk you can come in here and crow. You think I don't still have the thing that makes me what I am. Gimme your fiddle and start running, cause you'll only get once chance. When I lay my hands on your bony ass, I'll be doing the dance.

I'm back everyone. Exahusted from the fight. Once again so respectful of the gift of life. In complete awe of the words and prayers sent out to me. There was a moment so brief and so clear in my mind when I almost gave up and like a song of angels the prayers sent out to me by all of you pulled me back. There is much of this life that I think about and do not understand. I suppose Ihave the irreverence toward all things silly and pompous because of how much I respect life itself. I am in your debt all of you

To my brother Matt
                          All I can say is that everyone on this site should have a brother Matt in their life. Remember the motto of the MMMC bro ?  " A brother is a brother "  ?   You are and so much more I cannot express it.

OK,
     Once I'm over feeling sorry for myself in a day or so, I want eveyone to know something.

I'M ON YOUR chit  !
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 07:21:31 PM by SPIDERMAN »

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2006, 08:03:32 PM »

Welcome back Brian!! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Glad you kicked some [smiley=devil.gif] rear end along the way, and the horse-pital didn't do you in with ineptitude. Take your recovery time seriously my man!

Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2006, 08:25:13 PM »

Big B,
Glad to see you are on the road to recovery. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Take it easy, and get well soon.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2006, 08:41:38 PM »

I'm back everyone.

It's about fu*king time!

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2006, 08:59:57 PM »

B,

Glad you're back man - had us all worried there for a while.  Here's to a full and rapid recuperation.  [smiley=drink.gif]

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2006, 09:09:37 PM »

You take it easy for a while before you start getting in everybody's sh!! again, big man. I'm glad to hear you're back home so you can get some rest from all those needles and tubes.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2006, 09:50:22 PM »

Fair warning to all,
    I'm gettin' a 150' CAT 5 cable for the big guy tonight (to run up to the bed room).......enjoy your last night off......he'll be online tomorrow.........keep your poop in a group.....or he'll feed it to ya!!!!  I hope everyone has enjoyed the vacation............Be careful what you wish for......you just might get it!!!!
     Glad your home bro......you know I love you!!!!

L&R

Matt

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2006, 10:42:23 PM »

Welcome home Big Buddy!! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Praised God tonight for answered prayers! Always good to be home, even better when you escape the grip of death!!! I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery on your knee! God's Love and richest Blessings to you and your family Bro!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 22 queries.