Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10  All

Author Topic: Spiderman's Recovery  (Read 27374 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Spiderman's Recovery
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2006, 10:46:11 PM »

Good to hear directly from you, BB!  You're gonna enjoy all the little things even more now, dude.....every day is a blessing.  ;) har!  [smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

2soaper

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 Fat Boy Blue/Brushed Steel
    • CVO2: 2015 Street Black/Ghost Flames
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2006, 10:55:47 PM »

Congradulations spiderman did you tell that bastard Osama's coming soon? Get healthy, sounds like you know how to enjoy life.  Ride safe and take care........

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2006, 11:34:00 AM »

Big B  Glad to here that you are OK and doing well or better anyway. Praise GOD!  I was getting worried that you wasn't going to make it to Russellville in Oct. I didn't want to  renig on the LUNCH I owe you..... ;D ;D  Bubba
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2006, 11:37:03 AM »

Now just get working on that knee therapy!!  You've only got about 80 days before you've got to get on that scoot and put yer knees in da breeze!  Great hearing you're back at it Spider.  Keep up the good work.
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2006, 05:41:14 PM »

Hey Bro I'm glad you fought the good fight and came out of this chitstorm a little wiser and a little tired but not broken.I'll try to call tonite and see whats up Bro. Lotsa a love for ya. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Crawdaddy

• Senior CVO Member
  • Enjoy your Freedom
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2006, 08:06:34 AM »

There is much of this life that I think about and do not understand. I suppose Ihave the irreverence toward all things silly and pompous because of how much I respect life itself.  

[smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif] Bring it on man and God Bless[smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif]

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2006, 09:07:03 AM »

Hey Brian...until now I knew about that you had in the hospital....I was out of the town...thanks to God you are ok.....remember we have a compromise .....we have to travel together to Biketoberfest from MV...

I am sure that you will be riding soon....my prayer are with you and my daughter and grandson from heaven won't accept you yet ...........get well my buddy and VAYA CON DIOS!! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Kind Regards,

Jorge

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2006, 02:04:46 PM »

Hey Everyone,
                    Sitting here for minute with Beags. Just got off the phone with Twolane and thought I'd take sec to let everyone know, each day brings a step back and two forward. I am making slow progress and MV is the reward for my hard work. Thanks again to all

Big B

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2006, 04:33:42 PM »

Big Brian, good to hear from you.....I know it's the beginning of a long, tough road, but you gotta get through it and you'll be a better man ...  ready to ride ole Elvis cross country!  [smiley=drink.gif] Har!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Tbone

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3
    • CVO3: 2013 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2006, 06:52:56 AM »

Brian,
Glad to hear you're getting better and making progress.  Keep up the good work!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Bob
2014 FLHTKSE Stardust Silver/Autumn Sunset
2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
2009 FLTRSE3 Orange/Black
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Anniversary
2003 FLHRCI Silver/Black

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2006, 11:41:32 AM »

Hey! BB
Glad to hear your home and feeling better, BUT get on here and raise alittle hell, then I'll know your feeling better.  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Don

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2006, 12:31:58 PM »

G'day everyone.
                      Things are going well if I am to believe the PT ladies who come in three times a week and torture my old ass. I am able to bend my knee to about 85 degrees and strighten it to about 175. That's good since before the surgery I was at about 75 and 165. Still a lot of swelling and mid grade pain. As to my heart issues, I am not sure. Seems like I may have some lingering problem there with fatigue, but it is too soon to tell.

So I've been checking out the posts around the site on the new 07 models. A couple of things come to mind. First, I see people chatting up doing a 103 to 110 conversion. I have to ask, if you're gonna get into your motor why not do the 113 ? Maybe the Dawg or Hubbard can answer this. Next, reading the specs, there are a few cool little items listed. Remote Saddlebag and tour-pak openers ? So this means there is a new locking system on hard luggage ?  
         Overall I have to say I like what I see in 07 and I'll tell you why. To most of us a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle is a pushrod air cooled V-twin. Yes, the V-rods are exceptional and the engineering behind them is superb, but if all H-D's were water cooled overhead valve motors. a lot of what we all love about H-D would be gone forever. Those of us on this site are the best of the best (or worst of the worst) when it comes to bench racing the H-D Mfgr process. We dream of 120" factory motors with Perewitz paint jobs and chrome everything. So the factory came out with a 110 and somehow that's a letdown. I think not. I think it represents a big step for the MoCo. When you stop and think of how many years it took H-D to get beyond an 80" motor and now just 8 years since the intro of the 88, we are at 110. I think that's significant. I think it represents a forward thinking company trying mightily to keep it's boots planted firmly in the history we all cherish. I am glad that the V-rod is still the V-rod and the rest of the model lineup moves slowly forward. I for one need to have some things in my life I can look to as not leaving me behind.

There's a song playing in my head, can't make out the words just yet, but the tune is of the open road with friends waiting at the end.  I think of MV and seeing all of you whenever it plays in my mind and I smile knowing there's good days ahead

Adios Amigos
                    Vaya con Dios.
                                        Big B

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2006, 01:27:23 PM »

We dream of 120" factory motors with Perewitz paint jobs and chrome everything.

I think of MV and seeing all of you whenever it plays in my mind and I smile knowing there's good days ahead

Adios Amigos
                    Vaya con Dios.
                                        Big B [/quote]

Damn Spider???? You been having the same dream as me!
My dream will be here soon!
Whoohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2006, 01:31:19 PM »

Good deal, Spiderman!  Enjoyed your post and hope you continue to progress in the mighty fine manner that is apparent at this point ......  I think the heat has got us all 'shut-in' to a degree and thinking fondly of crisp mountain air with leather jackets for the higher elevations of MV.  Keep on keeping on and making the progress you need to Bro, and don't hurt any PT's, 'cause there's a shortage of them everywhere.  :-? har!  [smiley=beerchug.gif] spyder

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2006, 04:51:26 PM »

Big B,
Glad to hear you recovery is coming along. You need to be well so you can get back over on the "right coast" and do some riding. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 22 queries.