Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  All

Author Topic: Spiderman's Recovery  (Read 27390 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Spiderman's Recovery
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2006, 05:57:08 PM »

Big B,
Glad to hear things are on the road to recovery for you, and no permanent damage was done with your cardiac episode. Continue your progress in healing and we will be in the wind soon. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Gary,
         When you read the chit I started on the " I was robbed " thread, I think my recovery is gonna take a step backward.  [smiley=oops.gif]

Amigo ????
                    Big B

RedFXR2

« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2006, 06:02:51 PM »

When you read the chit I started on the " I was robbed " thread, I think my recovery is gonna take a step backward.

I think if the "I was robbed" bunch was in the room, and Fired00d walked in, several of would be taking a step backwards.
 [smiley=nervous.gif]

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2006, 06:03:16 PM »

Gary,
         When you read the chit I started on the " I was robbed " thread, I think my recovery is gonna take a step backward.  [smiley=oops.gif]

Amigo ????
                    Big B
No harm no foul. If it keeps your spirits up, and gets you in the wind faster it's all good. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] After being in the military and 23 years of being a firefighter I've learned if I want to give it, I'd better be able to take it.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2006, 07:32:58 PM »

Stop ragging about the PT and get your ass well for MV my Big amigo. L&R Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2006, 08:29:41 PM »

Spider (Amigo)????

Sorry /NO WHINERS ... btw it only hurts till the pain killers kick in /wink

Hope your doing well, pleasantries out of the way ... Now get up and take your ass to PT.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2006, 06:32:19 PM »

Rode down to San Diego H-D. Man it felt nice to be in the wind, Elvis looking sharp in his new Lounge Lizard outfit. Talked to the owner who A) informed me he loved the bags and seat, but could not afford a set RFLOL  B) Asked me,  did I want the new Orange RG delivered on Haloween ? ( Like I said before, why is it always Clowns ? ) But it was great. Lot of people droolin over Elvis and askin about the bags and seat. Tailup sent me a bunch of flyers for Alligator Bob with the stuff and I handed out maybe six. One guy I expect to have some kind of a Vegas theme set-up done. High end contractor with a stable of bikes and hates being outdone. So then it was off to Cycle Visions to check out the latest V-Rod bagger Randy and Andre had built. Wish I had a camera with me. Gorgeous. No price tag on it and I'm not in the market so I didn't ask, just wanted to see it. Jock posted their website awhile back, I'm sure they've got this bike on it. So after that, back up I-15 to home, total of about 50 miles and I am beat, the knee is throbbin, but the grin is ear to ear and I can't wait till tomorrow so I can do it again.  

Adios Amigos
                   Big B

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2006, 06:45:16 PM »

Rode down to San Diego H-D. Man it felt nice to be in the wind, Elvis looking sharp in his new Lounge Lizard outfit. Talked to the owner who A) informed me he loved the bags and seat, but could not afford a set RFLOL  B) Asked me,  did I want the new Orange RG delivered on Haloween ? ( Like I said before, why is it always Clowns ? ) But it was great. Lot of people droolin over Elvis and askin about the bags and seat. Tailup sent me a bunch of flyers for Alligator Bob with the stuff and I handed out maybe six. One guy I expect to have some kind of a Vegas theme set-up done. High end contractor with a stable of bikes and hates being outdone. So then it was off to Cycle Visions to check out the latest V-Rod bagger Randy and Andre had built. Wish I had a camera with me. Gorgeous. No price tag on it and I'm not in the market so I didn't ask, just wanted to see it. Jock posted their website awhile back, I'm sure they've got this bike on it. So after that, back up I-15 to home, total of about 50 miles and I am beat, [highlight]the knee is throbbin[/highlight], but the grin is ear to ear and I can't wait till tomorrow so I can do it again.  

Adios Amigos
                   Big B
Not over-doing it, are we SpiderMan?  :-/ the whole day sounds great, can't wait to see pics of the lounge lizard outfit.  [smiley=gorgeous.gif] har!  [smiley=beerchug.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2006, 06:46:58 PM »

Sounds like an awesome day bro! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Kinda makes me nervous about the knee throbbin, but can't say I would do anything different. Now I know my wife would think otherwise.  Bless Ya Bro!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2006, 07:46:03 PM »

SPIDERMAN, glad that you are doing better [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I know that it felt great to get on the bike again.  Even with the pain in your knee I know that you had a grin from ear to ear [smiley=ears.gif]!!  Cuz that is the way I felt when I got back on my bike after my mishap a few years ago.  Take care and don't push it to much!!

Ride Often - Ride Safe  [smiley=helmet.gif]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 07:59:35 PM by 05Rider »
Freedom pipes, PC III, SE Air Cleaner
Tour Pak & Saddlebags LED Brakelight Kits
Kuryakyn Deluxe L.E.D. Taillight Conversion & LED F & R Running Lights & Turn Signals

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2006, 05:00:49 PM »

Big B,
Push it to the limit.
It's therapy, ya know. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
Garz
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2006, 10:16:48 PM »

Anyone speak Italian in the group. Had another idea for the name of the new Road Glide  

" Cumare"

Whadayathinku ?

Big B

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2006, 07:40:01 AM »

Anyone speak Italian in the group. Had another idea for the name of the new Road Glide  

" Cumare"

Whadayathinku ?

Big B
That looks like a word I may have heard in a song? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

/me is off to his online dictionary.......

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2006, 07:51:36 AM »

" Cumare"

Whadayathinku ?

Big B

Certainly not an Italian linguist, but do have a working knowledge of the language so as to communicate when in country.  I suspect that "Cumare" is a local or American offshoot of the word  "Culminare", a verb meaning to culminate or climax.  In Italian slang the word is often used as a sexual connotation and nope....not me...and not going there when applying it to a name for a new scoot..... ::)  You're on your own with this one......
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 07:52:28 AM by BLM777 »

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2006, 08:32:53 AM »

That looks like a word I may have heard in a song? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

/me is off to his online dictionary.......

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
cumare, which means mistress, and is often pronounced coo-MAHD or goo-MAHD.
i like it! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2006, 09:12:38 AM »

Certainly not an Italian linguist, but do have a working knowledge of the language so as to communicate when in country.  I suspect that "Cumare" is a local or American offshoot of the word  "Culminare", a verb meaning to culminate or climax.  In Italian slang the word is often used as a sexual connotation and nope....not me...and not going there when applying it to a name for a new scoot..... ::)  You're on your own with this one......

cumare, which means mistress, and is often pronounced coo-MAHD or goo-MAHD.
i like it! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Thanks for the definitions. My online dictionary didn't come back w/anything. Even found a online translation dictionary w/still nothing found. The song I was thinking about goes like... "That's a cumare" <sp>? Wasn't sure if this was the same word or not? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  All

Page created in 0.559 seconds with 22 queries.