Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Predictions for what we'll see come August in the 2013,110th Anni Models  (Read 55742 times)

ultrarider123

Still not sure about that tank logo though, from a distance, it kinda,sorta resembles a certain 1%er logo. Maybe I need to clean my glasses though  :P

THAT'S what It reminds me of...I kept looking at this and thinking hey, I've seen this somewhere before.  Just went to their web site to verify and yep, sure does resemble.  Wonder if the MOCO asked to "borrow" the look and/or what it cost them? ::)

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3

Must be in the back, whew....would have been a bit miffed if I had rode over there just for the sake of seeing the 2013's and not seeing them.  Had the voltage reg replaced under the service bulletin so was there anyway.

Hey, they still have that used (I use that term losely) 2012 SEUC banana on the showroom but nothing else SE except for the SESC in that flat brown color which they have had for a while now.

Maybe next time over there we can meet up and say howdy to each other.  Great dealership to sit on the porch and enjoy the day (or a bit a bar-b-q at Stinkers).  Wife likes SMHD better because she says they have a better selection of clothing (and just about everything else).  I've bought all mine at KHD except for my current ride.  Like KHD but enjoy the atmosphere a bit more at SMHD  :-\

For what they are asking for the 2012 (Yellow Jacket) might as well go with a 2013, Not sure which color i like better on the 2013, Stardust Silver or the Tribal Orange thats on the UCSE  :nixweiss:
Same here i like going over to SMHD so does the wife while see looks around inside at the clothes i sit out front and shoot the breeze, I bought my first bike from KHD on Clinton Hwy a 05 Low Rider they were good people to work with then, But now, just don't know they have changed alot, I took my bike over to them about 2 weeks ago to find a vibration i develop coming back from Ribfest so while there i let them change oil, Damn what a mess, Oil dripping from the oil cooler, Oil all under the front of frame and they got something on the front head pipe that i can't get off, Don't think i will take anything back to them I'll just change my own oil like i have been for the last couple years.

But i will say they found the vibration and a squeak i have been chasing for the last year or so. :2vrolijk_21:
07 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING, RAZOR RED WITH GOLD FLAMES
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

ultrarider123

I believe they think the 2012 SEUC is still new for the price they are posting so agree with you to wait for the 2013.  I, too, bought my first HD from KHD on Clinton Hwy (from Eddie who is now gone from us...) back in 1992 and bought 7 others from them.  They never get many CVO's but did have a shot at the Hot Citrus they got in at the first of the year...beautiful bike especially in the sun...but decided to wait as it wasn't really a good time for me.  Saw the Ruby Red at SMHD in March and was caught! :bananarock:  I felt like a turncoat since all of my business always went to the Brown family but sure do like "Ginger" and got over it quick.

I also do not care for the service at KHD either at the Clinton or Lovell Rd store.  I do most of the repairs/maintenance anyway but did use them for warranty and such.  Don't like getting a bike back dirtier than when it went into service.  I never understood that one.  SMHD clean/wash up after each service and seem better at attending to you even though they are a newer dealership (years wise) than KHD.

While I'm on my  :soapbox: I always thought KHD missed the opportunity to build something similar to SMHD in Maryville when they were building the Lovell Rd dealership.  It's nice at SMHD having a front porch, rocking chairs, Stinkers BBQ and that great venue of the Shed.  KHD Lovell could have been all of that and more OR they could have just upgraded the Clinton Hwy store with all of this and saved a BOAT LOAD of money.  OK, off the  :soapbox: now.

Still would like to meet sometime on a Saturday.  Have a buddy that rides a 2012 Skunk.  He, his girlfriend, my wife and I ride quite often so maybe we will see you there or out on life's highway. 

ultrarider123

This is "Ginger" by the way with the other two amigo's at the Marty Steward concert on Memorial day weekend...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 08:27:49 AM by Ultrarider1 »

ultrarider123

Just one more note....the middle bike (1982 shovel) is for sale if anyone is interested.  It's a Tour Glide with the fairing removed and painted special.  Great bike for anyone that might be interested....PM me for additional details if interested... :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 08:28:10 AM by Ultrarider1 »

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue

Didn't see this one coming...

New part for 2013

http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/gma_product.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524448779937&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302491575&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=2534374302491575&locale=en_US&locale=en_US&bmUID=1345738166764&bmLocale=en_US

Fits '09-later Touring models equipped with Hard Tour-Pak® Luggage (except CVO™ and Trike models). Also fits with Detachable Tour-Pak® Mounting racks. Does not fit models equipped with Ultra BOOM!™ Bagger Kit P/N 76000051 or BOOM!™ Audio Amplifier Kit P/N 76000068.

MSRP US $399.95

I don't think they'd work on mine.
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

King Glide

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's still Good To Be King !
    • LA

• CVO1: 2016 Roadglide Ultra
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra Limited
    • CVO3: 2011 Roadglide Ultra

I'd like to try them and see for myself. It might be just like the windshield unibrow that they said wouldn't work that half of us are riding around with.
Got another shark and there's blood in the wind.
Back to the dark side !
  Personalized Plate
         GD2BKG

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue

I'd like to try them and see for myself. It might be just like the windshield unibrow that they said wouldn't work that half of us are riding around with.
Sure, rub it in pal.  :P  :2vrolijk_21:
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 21 queries.