Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Road Glide Arc Audio Upgrade Complete!  (Read 8976 times)

TANKS 250

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 Road Glide Ultra 110 Screaming Eagle
Re: Road Glide Arc Audio Upgrade Complete!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 04:11:02 PM »

New front left speaker installed yesterday under warranty....at least my warranty is good....

...and I'll keep replacing them with these crappy things until my warranty runs out.
My Old Scoots:
1996 Heritage Softail Classic - 2006 Road King Classic

My newest Scoot: 2011 Road Glide Ultra S.E 110 CVO

My other vehicle:
2005 F-250, CC,SB,PSD, MANUAL TRANNY, HIGHLY modified.

gordy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2012, 11:38:57 PM »

Jerry-this is the first time I have read your post.  Yeah, getting the amp to fit was a challenge.  Glad to see the bracket idea helped.  I ended up putting 5.25 Focal speakers in the dash and 6.5 in the lowers.  This setup works up to about 70mph and then the sound starts to blows away. For the guys that want to mount an amp on each side, in my case that is where the crossovers ended up.  By the time I put the amp, crossovers, tunetrapper and hid headlights behind the sharknose, I was running out of room.
I've played this system aqainst some of the others out there and the general consentus is the Arc/Focal does sound cleaner than most others.

Jerry/MD

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2012, 07:26:53 PM »

Jerry-this is the first time I have read your post.  Yeah, getting the amp to fit was a challenge.  Glad to see the bracket idea helped.  I ended up putting 5.25 Focal speakers in the dash and 6.5 in the lowers.  This setup works up to about 70mph and then the sound starts to blows away. For the guys that want to mount an amp on each side, in my case that is where the crossovers ended up.  By the time I put the amp, crossovers, tunetrapper and hid headlights behind the sharknose, I was running out of room.
I've played this system aqainst some of the others out there and the general consentus is the Arc/Focal does sound cleaner than most others.

Glad you finally got to enjoy some recognition. :2vrolijk_21: Without your pic I never would have believed the amp would fit. Thanks again gordy.

Jerry
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:41:11 PM by Jerry/MD »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 21 queries.