Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: The Devil's Ride TV Show  (Read 12940 times)

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
Re: The Devil's Ride TV Show
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2012, 10:36:26 PM »

Just another show that insults the intelligence of motorcycle riders everywhere.  Its sad that this stereotyping is still allowed on TV.  If it were applied to any particular race or religion then we wouldn't stand for it.  Watching this kind of garbage is just adding fuel to the fires of discrimination. JMHO
Jesus is Lord

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2012, 02:20:02 PM »

I love the way they toss the "brother" and love ya" words around then act as if they were going to kill each other.

Also love the way they try and tell you how badass they are. If they were truly badass, they wouldn't have to tell you they are...Just like it's the quiet dog that'll get ya.

Might as well have watched days of our lifes.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

StrokedRider

• If i had to do it all over again i would Ride a little harder, Love a little better and Stay a little longer.
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Ride Hard, Live Free!

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Candy Red / Black Ice (SOLD to Mjcw01)
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2012, 10:42:10 AM »

HeHe .. as time goes on i am intruiged to watch not because i am wholely entertaind by the show but rather by the fact that i can come to this thread and get some of the best reviews i could ever hope to see. No one post says it. Keep up the good work CVOH iMC (internet Motorcycle Club) World<bottom rocker.  :P :2vrolijk_21:
"Harley Davidson - The Perfect Machine to Turn Gasoline into Noise Without the Pesky Bi-Product of Horsepower!"

RedEagle

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: '10 FLHTCUSE5, FullSac Xpipe, 2",TTS, 8 speaker HogTunes!
    • CVO2: WO's Chubby 578, Road Tech Zumo 660
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2012, 03:23:42 PM »

Some random thoughts:
Here is a MC that didn't have a pot to piss in and now they have a clubhouse and its looking nicer every week.
In a few short episodes they are expanding to the East side.
If it is a TV show the fight with Tank and a photographer if it was a real fight, would be a libility to the show.
The VP Scooter whatever his name is shows up to the drag races with his Caddy, is it his daddy's?  Can you believe he is a VP of a treehouse club?  Really....I mean Really
What do these guys do for money, the Car Washes must really be bringing in the dough now that they are on TV.
Oh one more how about the guy in the van that calls out the bikers and sits there waiting to get hit by Sandman...Really
*LOL
Yes I watch it....*L
I was so much Older then....I am younger than that Now.

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2012, 03:28:02 PM »

Maybe that's the master strategy. Develop a show so farcical that real bikers can't help to watch to point out why it's a joke. 
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2012, 04:29:21 PM »

Maybe that's the master strategy. Develop a show so farcical that real bikers can't help to watch to point out why it's a joke.
That's about the most logical synapsis of the show I've heard yet.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Deep Blue Dives

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: "Cali" - 2012 CVO Streetglide
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2012, 08:11:11 PM »

The little lady and I watched the first few episodes, she was done with it after episode #1.  As better shows were available on the DVR, I just cancelled and deleted the remaining episodes.

Bunch of Mangina's running around like a bunch of spoiled kids.  Just one dumb ass thing after another.

I can't imagine it would be back unless it's a super low production cost, or someone's pet project.
"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be" ~Pink Floyd
"Counting all the assholes in the room...I'm definitely not alone" ~Volbeat
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.