Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Might need a new site handle after this ...  (Read 24196 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Might need a new site handle after this ...
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2012, 06:19:10 PM »

Congratulations, Brian!   :2vrolijk_21:  

My seller's remorse usually only lasts for an instant.  As soon as the old ride's out of site, and the new ride is in my possession, it's over.  

And let the new mods begin!   :drink:

Actually, there's only one former bike that I occaisonally miss...my '04 O/B SEEG.  I think it's the best looking bike I've ever owned, and it never gave me a bit of trouble.  

Scott, that's the longest I've ever kept a bike!  But, really, I thought I'd have it forever. :-\  When I look back on it, though, I probably should have done something a year or two ago and not put even more $$$s into the '04 in the meantime.  Hindsight is 20/20.  Still, I can say I enjoyed every mile with that bike and I'll look at the many, many photos I have of it with fond memories.  Hopefully, its eventual new owner will get a fraction of the enjoyment out of it that I did.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2012, 06:26:25 PM »

Not to get the cart too far ahead of the horse, but I know you well enough that I'm certain you've given this at least SOME thought  ;)  What exhaust and tuner are you going with?  I'll leave it alone at asking that...even though I know you've thought about suspension as well

Hehe!!  You're good, Terry!  I gotta do some checking with Fulsac to make sure I'll be good to go later (*wink*), but plan on going with their x-pipe and 2" baffles.  The tuner will be the SE Super Tuner.  And that's all I'm gonna say about that!  As far as the suspension, I am going to cheap out up front, at least for starters, and try out the new Harley dual cartridge front suspension because I'm getting free labor on the install.  If it don't measure up, AK-20s will be next.  But from what others here have said, it sounds like a close alternative.  Don't have the Bitubos ordered just yet, but that's the plan for the rear .... soon enough.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2012, 06:38:28 PM »

Oh Noooooo, mr. bill.....say it ain't so.  My ole '04 huckleberry partner from the early days......gone to who knows where?  Congrats on the nice up-to-date scooter tho, really.. :2vrolijk_21: :balloon: :biggthumpup: :balloon2: :2vrolijk_20: :juggle: :2vrolijk_09:..according to all that have make the more up, you'll love it (esp. with your taller legs)  I still can't believe that Terry enjoys that taller ride.  One of my 1st thoughts when looking at the pic of the new ride was:  wonder if they let him switch out the LED's and then in a later post saw that you did.  Good going.  They're great lights aren't they?  Who'll get your B/B?  Hope it's someone special, 'cause that was a choice scooter the way you'd set it up.  I'll be standing by like the others waiting for your attention to this one to begin.  And now 2LnRider's gonna split with his SEEG also.....ohhhhhh, no mr. bill........say it ain't so.  Who's next?  D00d?  Stu?  Ohhhhh nooooooo.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2012, 06:38:51 PM »

Oh no, say it isn't so!  Not another original SEEG gone?  And a B&B at that!!!

Well you're moving onward and upward to a beautiful new ride.  :2vrolijk_21:

Congratulations and enjoy!

I have to ask though... If you can see your new bike to show us a pic, why didn't you ride it home?

Must be starting the mods already, I guess and I'm sure you WILL get carried away.  ;D
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »

Yep!  They gotta swap some goodies over from the SEEG, plus add one or two more! 8)

CVOJIMMYC

• Elite CVO Member
    • NC

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE tequila sunrise
    • CVO2: MY BSR "shes a sweet ride too"
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2012, 06:48:54 PM »

Today the SEEG went on its last ride.  It returned back to the dealer where I bought her new.  It's a bittersweet day in some respects.  The SEEG was a great bike for 39,000 miles, many of those spent with the great folks from this site at various get-togethers and even cross-country trips.  But, I felt the time had come to do something different. 

Something different is a brand new SEUC in orange and black!  I'm real excited about picking it up in a week or two and look forward to doing a few mods, just gonna try not to get as carried away as with the SEEG!  More pics from the better camera when I get home!

110thunder sounds sweet !!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
My favorite color is chrome

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2012, 07:11:34 PM »

110thunder sounds sweet !!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

I didn't think it quite had the same ring to it, but who knows?!  All suggestions considered! :P

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2012, 07:22:06 PM »

I didn't think it quite had the same ring to it, but who knows?!  All suggestions considered! :P

How bout Test*****!!!  :drink::nixweiss: WaaaaHaaaaaaa!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:...Well, maybe not :P 110tHunDer sounds good to me and everyone will know who you are. :2vrolijk_21:

:bananarock:

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2012, 07:29:52 PM »

Oh Noooooo, mr. bill.....say it ain't so.  My ole '04 huckleberry partner from the early days......gone to who knows where?  Congrats on the nice up-to-date scooter tho, really.. :2vrolijk_21: :balloon: :biggthumpup: :balloon2: :2vrolijk_20: :juggle: :2vrolijk_09:..according to all that have make the more up, you'll love it (esp. with your taller legs)  I still can't believe that Terry enjoys that taller ride.  One of my 1st thoughts when looking at the pic of the new ride was:  wonder if they let him switch out the LED's and then in a later post saw that you did.  Good going.  They're great lights aren't they?  Who'll get your B/B?  Hope it's someone special, 'cause that was a choice scooter the way you'd set it up.  I'll be standing by like the others waiting for your attention to this one to begin.  And now 2LnRider's gonna split with his SEEG also.....ohhhhhh, no mr. bill........say it ain't so.  Who's next?  D00d?  Stu?  Ohhhhh nooooooo.  spyder

The world will stop spinning on its axis when D00d gives up his pumpkin! :shocked2:

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2012, 07:42:10 PM »

i was assuming you'd go with this
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2012, 07:51:59 PM »

Works for me!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2012, 07:59:52 PM »

The world will stop spinning on its axis when D00d gives up his pumpkin! :shocked2:

Amen Brotha!!!! You know that's right!!! ;) ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 08:18:32 PM »

Is that a scratch I see under the left saddlebag? :o ::) :P

:bananarock:

CVOThunder

• Retired avionics squid 1984-2004
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »

Awesome new ride and congrats. I told myself no mods on this one....I just ordered more stuff.  ::)
2020 Road Glide Limited, 131" kit
2007 Softail Custom
2015 Road Glide Special, denim traded
2011.5 Big Blue Screamin’ Eagle Ultra Classic traded

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2012, 08:47:53 PM »

Well, Well...and to think when I made the comment at the H-D Dealer at Ribfest it would come true...110tHunDer is In Da House!  Congrats Brian!  You will love that bike!

:2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 21 queries.