Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: TPS voltage value-03 FXSTDSE  (Read 1897 times)

TCSTD

TPS voltage value-03 FXSTDSE
« on: August 02, 2006, 06:58:12 PM »

Anybody with an 03 SE Deuce, can you measure the voltage on the gray/violet wire in the plug for the TPS switch on the throttle body .That's the wire in the plug towards the front of the bike out of the three there in the plug. If you bend a paper clip in a "U" shape, nothing has to be moved or disassembled to do it, just probe in the back of the plug with it. A digital volt ohm meter (dvom) would be the way to go here. Trying to get the accurate voltage value for this. Should be around .41 volts (less than 1/2 volt) at idle position with key on. The 04 SE Deuce used a different value than the 03 did. Dealers look cross eyed when you ask them a question like this.

Would appreciate a reply very much........Please use the "email" link in my profile so I get it faster or post here and I will get a notification, either way, thanks.

Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 09:27:36 PM by TCSTD »
03 FXSTDSEI ,  K&N & Kit , Stage 2 download ,SE II slipons,  Low profile anniversary windshield , Replaced  smoked lenses with red/amber, headlight and turn signal extensions ,Some extra chrome.

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.