Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Eaten by the Dragon  (Read 8807 times)

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
Re: Eaten by the Dragon
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2006, 12:38:44 AM »

Here's my rant..........

1. Change the title of this thread to..."Consumed by Inexperience &/or Stupidity" (maybe both!) :-/

2. The cage driver should have been driving at a normal speed and if they weren't then they should have speed up accordingly or allowed the traffic they were holdiing up to safely pass. If they were just blowing off the people they were blocking then I'd be very pi$$ed off and would probably...... :-X(sensored).

3. The biker's who passed then crashed shouldn't have! A sensible person may have never even tried to make that pass but since they went for it.......a little dragging of the rear brake and counter steering and they would have been home free! I could understand if after scrapping the floorboards a liitle they went off the "outside" of the curve because thy were going too fast but to drive straight off the road to the inside makes me wonder just how experienced the rider's were ???? They also could have just should on the road and braked hard and prayed there was no oncoming traffic.  [smiley=nervous.gif]

JMHO.  [smiley=soapbox.gif]

Fatboy  ;)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Re: Eaten by the Dragon
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 09:52:49 PM »

Sad Experience...
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.