Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: need help 06 fatboy pic  (Read 3224 times)

springer07

• FLHRSEI.ORG
need help 06 fatboy pic
« on: August 12, 2006, 06:16:42 PM »

i need pics of 06 cvo fatboys, all colors, and as many pics as you can, im sick of the bike i have now, it hurts my back and everything and the only other bike i like is a screamin fatboy 06 so please help i would like all diffrent pics of an 06 thanks for the help

billvaughn

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: need help 06 fatboy pic
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 02:31:09 PM »

Here's a picture of my Wife's....

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 08:51:30 PM »

i need pics of 06 cvo fatboys, all colors, and as many pics as you can, im sick of the bike i have now, it hurts my back and everything and the only other bike i like is a screamin fatboy 06 so please help i would like all diffrent pics of an 06 thanks for the help

springer07, check out this thread, it has pic's I posted when I was trying to decide.

http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1122134680;start=all

but don't sweat it, you cant make a bad choice, it's all good  :P

good luck
[size=18]EAGLE1[/size]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 08:54:36 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

screamin eagle

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 02:40:12 PM »

o6 fat boy with Alligator BoB custom Leather seat with Gel pad.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 11:20:58 PM »

o6 fat boy with Alligator BoB custom Leather seat with Gel pad.

screamin eagle, can you post a close up pic of that seat, I saw his booth at a local show a couple a weeks ago and was impressed with his leather work, how is the gel pad, are you gellin like a felon  :huepfenlol2:

jeffj

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Teach a man to swim, but not while he's drowning"

• CVO1: 2004 Orange Pearl and Jet Black FLHTCSE & 2002 Candy/Brandywine FLHRSEI
    • CVO2: 2006 Autumn Haze FLHTCUSE Sold - 11-11-12 Bought another 2006 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2003 Gold FLHRSEI2 Sold CVO4: 2002 Purple FLHRSEI Crashed
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 07:52:33 AM »

The stock seat on the SEFB can be awful tough on a person....just a heads up with your hurt back

jeffj

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 02:00:04 PM »

The stock seat on the SEFB can be awful tough on a person....just a heads up with your hurt back

jeffj

jeff, just wondering where your basing this conclusion from, I didn't notice a fatboy being in your list of bikes on your sig, personal experience ?, hearsay ? :gossip:  :-\  just wondering  :nixweiss:

jeffj

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 06:29:51 PM »

jeff, just wondering where your basing this conclusion from, I didn't notice a fatboy being in your list of bikes on your sig, personal experience ?, hearsay ? :gossip:  :-\  just wondering  :nixweiss:

Some experience but more hearsay
While living in CA, a close friend bought a new SE Softail every year and he used to start complaining after about 100 miles of riding
He actually said the 1st years SEFB (Blue) he thought it rode easier (the seat) than the 2nd year SEFB (Autumn Haze)
I rode it a few times also and I could since what he was saying......so yeah I guess I am no expert but I stated it IMHO
Here is a pic of my friends Autumn Haze SEFB next to my Autumn Haze SEUC, he has now sold it a purchased a Red SERK3

This link kinda mentions guys that own SEFB looking for a more comfortable touring type seat http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php/topic,8597.0.html

jeffj

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 07:30:05 PM »

Some experience but more hearsay
While living in CA, a close friend bought a new SE Softail every year and he used to start complaining after about 100 miles of riding
He actually said the 1st years SEFB (Blue) he thought it rode easier (the seat) than the 2nd year SEFB (Autumn Haze)
I rode it a few times also and I could since what he was saying......so yeah I guess I am no expert but I stated it IMHO
Here is a pic of my friends Autumn Haze SEFB next to my Autumn Haze SEUC, he has now sold it a purchased a Red SERK3

This link kinda mentions guys that own SEFB looking for a more comfortable touring type seat http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php/topic,8597.0.html

jeffj

Jeff, Sorry for callin ya on the carpet on that one, nothing personal, it just seems everyone going over board on this seat, I will agree its not the best seat I ever sat on, but I've put 6300 mi. on this seat last year and most of the rides were 200-300 miles +, and I was no worse for wear than with my 99 fatty that had a deep bucket sundowner. I haven't seen a seat on the 06 yet, that I like as a replacement, they all change the look and height of the bike way too much for my liking, I love the extra chrome and the slammed look of the OEM seat and I'm not about distroy the looks of the bike and change it out for a sofa as some have done, getting the OEM seat redone by A/B would be more for customizing than comfort but if the gel helps it would be worth the expense. If I wanted a touring bike I would have bought it in the first place, some guys just aren't meant to ride the fatty and should have opted for the CUSE, their just in denial  :huepfenlol2:

jeffj

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 09:31:02 PM »

Jeff, Sorry for callin ya on the carpet on that one, nothing personal, it just seems everyone going over board on this seat, I will agree its not the best seat I ever sat on, but I've put 6300 mi. on this seat last year and most of the rides were 200-300 miles +, and I was no worse for wear than with my 99 fatty that had a deep bucket sundowner. I haven't seen a seat on the 06 yet, that I like as a replacement, they all change the look and height of the bike way too much for my liking, I love the extra chrome and the slammed look of the OEM seat and I'm not about distroy the looks of the bike and change it out for a sofa as some have done, getting the OEM seat redone by A/B would be more for customizing than comfort but if the gel helps it would be worth the expense. If I wanted a touring bike I would have bought it in the first place, some guys just aren't meant to ride the fatty and should have opted for the CUSE, their just in denial  :huepfenlol2:

I totally agree with you and I didn't take it personal - no hard feelings on my end
To me one of the best accessoires on the SEFB is awesome looking OEM seat with the chrome  :2vrolijk_21:

Yes and you were also correct in your statement that not all riders would like the SEFB, just like some riders wouldn't like the SEUC
I guess that's why the MoCo makes all the different models and it keeps most of us wanting More/More

jeffj

MikeD

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 09:39:57 AM »

One of my favorites.   :worthless:

screamin eagle

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 06:04:32 PM »

Eagle 1,    I will post a picture of the seat that Alligator BoB did for my SE Fat Boy. I was like the rest of you ,I wanted to keep the chrome trim and replace the Vinyl seat and pad. The gel pad helps and took a while to brake in, but feels great now after a 1000 miles on it. The worst part is not having enough padding in my ass. I only weigh 175 pounds.

noVee

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 08:55:36 PM »

Ditto, I'm 160 lbs, I would also like to see that seat in more detail,
thanks!!!!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 08:59:00 PM by noVee »

screamin eagle

Re: o6 SE fat boy custom seat
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 10:32:00 AM »

Hear it is, custom seat from Alligator Bob with Gel pad.

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 03:33:12 AM »

I hope you like this one.By the way i got the nacell with the original tach.I made 2 aliminium discs about 13 mm vide and about 1.5 cm high.This pic is from a party at one of the rides i went.Miller was sponsoring the event and this is one of their reps. :drink:
Ridin Legend
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 21 queries.