Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rotor Repair/Resurfacing  (Read 830 times)

103Eagle

• Full CVO Member
  • Always Lookin fer sumtin but dunno what!
Rotor Repair/Resurfacing
« on: July 15, 2012, 08:59:52 PM »

Hey all, thought I would pass along some info. My custom front rotors were pulsating under braking and getting worse. They looked fine but even under light braking it was evident there was a problem. After doing some searching on the net, I found TRUEDISK located in Michigan. (link below)

Tom is awsome and the service and communication is world class. They straightened my rotors and ground them into better than new condition. My rotors are $275 each to replace, I have two. I shipped them to TRUEDISK and he fixed me right up at a fraction of the cost. Stock rotors or custom, check them out! Now keep in mind your rotors need to be within spec and cant be ground if the finished product is too thin. Just call Tom and he will tell you what is right. Mine only needed a slight cleanup after he straightend them.

I live in Ohio, sent them on Friday via Fedex, and was puttin them back on my scoot on Tuesday the following week. Give them a look if you need some help with your rotors! You won't be sorry. And NO, I do not work for them and I am not related to them either. Just passin on some info and giving great service a plug!

http://www.truedisk.net/
2004 FLHTCSE, HD Race Tuner, D-D Performance Fat Cat Exhaust, Ghost Pipe, SE High Flow Air Cleaner, Detachable King Tour Pak, RCA Lyra MP3 player and some chrome goodies! 2009 Street Glide

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.