Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: will serk mufflers and seug interchange?  (Read 763 times)

tweeter13

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE6
will serk mufflers and seug interchange?
« on: July 23, 2012, 02:07:06 PM »

I plan on buying another pair of mufflers off ebay for my bike and switching the better pair to the fullsac.  But bidding on them may take a while.  I may increase my chances if there are more options.  Just wondering.  It appears they do in the Harley catalog.  But there are two part numbers I am thinking one is left and one is right.  If I could stop getting put on hold at the dealer I may get the answer from the horses mouth.  I haven't had much luck with the local ones and have been driving 70 miles to one I like.  But they have Had my bike for almost 3 weeks for a oil leak so I am starting to lose confidence in them as well.    :confused5: thanks all.  tweeter  (todd)
18 Monsterbrite led lights
Fullsac DX head pipe
Fullsac 2.25 baffles
TTS master-tune
George Anderson tourpac relocator

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
Re: will serk mufflers and seug interchange?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 02:44:40 PM »

I plan on buying another pair of mufflers off ebay for my bike and switching the better pair to the fullsac.  But bidding on them may take a while.  I may increase my chances if there are more options.  Just wondering.  It appears they do in the Harley catalog.  But there are two part numbers I am thinking one is left and one is right.  If I could stop getting put on hold at the dealer I may get the answer from the horses mouth.  I haven't had much luck with the local ones and have been driving 70 miles to one I like.  But they have Had my bike for almost 3 weeks for a oil leak so I am starting to lose confidence in them as well.    :confused5: thanks all.  tweeter  (todd)

No kidding! LOL
Most mufflers will interchange (1995-present) . are you looking at xxxxx-06 part numbers??  or what??
 :nixweiss:
HOGMIKE

tweeter13

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 03:37:32 PM »

the mufflers that I want to buy Have stamped on them 64900111 and 64900112 and also have HARFLT1800.  I can't look at mine right now cause its still at the dealer.  (it had a very small oil leak) which I thought was the drain plug gasket.  it would drop a quarter size spot on the floor every once and a while maby be 2 times a week.  I dropped it off before vacation for its 5,000 mile service.  bought over 600$ is accesories before i left.  they called me when I was down in Hilton Head and tell me that the oil leak is between the engine and trans.  I am like ok.  Is it under warranty?  They said yes.  they would get it in one wed. for the repairs cause it would take them most of the day to do it.  which i under stand cause the engine most likely needs to come out.  I explaind to them that I have leds on the bottom of the tank and on the back side of the horn and air filter housing.  they are plugged in under the seat very easy to get to and remove I marked them.  That was on the 9th of July.  I spoke with them today and they haven't even touched it yet and are waiting on harley to call them.  The service writer that I have been talking to up till today is gone for the week.  And this guy has no clue what is going on.  He is suppose to check and call me back.  If they found something else just let me know.  I am not a butt head.  Just want my bike.  I know I didn't buy the bike from them but I sure buy all the little goodies from them and have my service work done there.  I have my own lift and can do the service my self.  Just want to build a relationship with them.  I would have bought it from them if they would have had one.  but back to the mufflers I think they will fit.  But not sure.
Fullsac DX head pipe
Fullsac 2.25 baffles
TTS master-tune

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 04:19:22 PM »

Left and right mufflers off a CVO.......FLH models.......they'll fit your bike assuming you have what's in your picture!
HOGMIKE

tweeter13

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 06:33:09 PM »

yep thats my little baby,  I was pretty sure they would.  I will go ahead and buy it now from them and that way I can go ahead and cut out the baffle and save the money for the complet stage 1 all at one time. :pineapple: thank you very much for all your input.
Fullsac DX head pipe
Fullsac 2.25 baffles
TTS master-tune

scttgr8

• Senior CVO Member
  • my new GLIDE

• CVO1: 2012 FLTRXSE
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 06:42:20 AM »

:soapbox:my sympathy on the long delay on getting the bike back...I would suggest you speak with the serice manager...and on up the chain if you cant get satisfactory answers  :2vrolijk_21:
2012 HD Road Glide Custom CVO (FLTRXSE) Candy Cobalt/Twilight Blue with Real Smoke Graphics I added wrapped chrome license plate bracket/cover, saddlebag guard rails, replaced black Engine covers w/Chrome, RCx slip-ons mounted on Fullsac "C" X head pipe, TTS tuner tuned! Enjoying life ...living the dream!!!

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.