Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 10k Miles and 1 Year Later I'm One...  (Read 4339 times)

LV76

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLTRUSE traded in
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE traded in
    • CVO3: 16 FLTRUSE
Re: 10k Miles and 1 Year Later I'm One...
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 11:40:36 AM »

21,000 since purchase October 2010, replaced tires at 11,000 when changed out wheels to the black agitators, fullsac header, 1.75 quiet baffles and TTS mastertune but recently had dyno tuned at JD Cycle in Bethlehem, PA and bike runs soooo much better, was out yesterday with a buddy and totalled enjoyed the ride. Third roadglide owned and this one seems the best.

Larry

nu_glider

• 2011 FLTRUSE
Re: 10k Miles and 1 Year Later I'm One...
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 11:14:05 PM »

18 months and 11,000 miles of pure joy!..  Though this is not my first Harley, it is by far the most enjoyable to ride, own and admire.  I'm on the road nearly every week working miles from home.  When I arrive home on Friday afternoons she is the first one I see when I open the garage door and the last one I say good bye to when I close the garage door on Monday mornings.  What can I say?
Rio Red & Black Ember: Fuel Moto Jackpot ceramic coated stainless head pipe, Fullsac Performance 1.75 baffles, SERT, Nostalgic saddlebag rails Windvest tinted 13" windshield, DayMaker LED lamps, Custom Dynamic LED turn signals, white front & red rear with smoked lenses.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.