Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Cool Breakout Video.  (Read 10954 times)

bigmegina

• Full CVO Member
  • 2016 CVO Streetglide
Re: Cool Breakout Video.
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 12:26:28 AM »

I would disagree as the female and minority markets are the growing markets according to their audit reports.  Also, all the old white men are going to die soon and then what?!  Ha!   :huepfenlol2:

By using a woman in one advertisement hardly deems this a "woman's bike".  I've seen many women on baggers. Maybe the european men should give those up?

Associating women with small, weak and puny is b.s.  

i will agree with you about old white men dying off.when that happens hd will be out of business.women and minorities will NEVER keep harley going as a business.i think you probally have gone to harley rallys,and who was and is about 95% of the harley market?i rest my case.

Associating women with small, weak and puny is b.s
HA! HA! HA!

that is a politically correct statement.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:28:52 AM by bigmegina »

PierceEye

• Living The Life In Florida
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE8-ANV
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 09:36:11 PM »

This is a better video to get an idea.  Wow!  Pretty impressive looking.

Ha this is my dealer...
FLHTCUSE8-Anv w/ Vance & Hines true dual Ovals
88.85hp & 109.33tq tuned with the SE Pro Super Tuner

rasmusmi

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 07:33:14 PM »

Love all 3 color schemes on the Breakout, but partial to the black/chrome...wow!!
BUT sorry...that side mount license holder is hideous!
Gotta believe they'll be offereing alternative options in their accessory catalog for that ugly piece!

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 02:14:01 PM »

Love all 3 color schemes on the Breakout, but partial to the black/chrome...wow!!
BUT sorry...that side mount license holder is hideous!
Gotta believe they'll be offereing alternative options in their accessory catalog for that ugly piece!

I agree  :'( That side mount license plate holder is a deal breaker for me.  :thumbdown:
Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 07:51:25 PM »

It's like they spent a lot of time and effort in designing a really nice bike, got done and said "Chit" we forgot about the license plate!!  The other guy said:  "Well just stick one on somewhere"!!
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2012, 09:47:03 PM »

It's like they spent a lot of time and effort in designing a really nice bike, got done and said "Chit" we forgot about the license plate!!  The other guy said:  "Well just stick one on somewhere"!!

Hey folks,

Little confused....where else could they put the plate?(not being a jackass, i am really wanting to know)  Several bikes now have the plate mounted on the side so the rear end can be seen w/o a clunky plate in the way(the V-Rod Muscle does this as well)....I think the plate is pressure mounted, so couldn't you fold it in up against the bike and keep it mostly out of site?

I do agree, the plate looks kind of crappy in the folded out position...
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

G_Fend

• Full CVO Member
  • FXSBSE

• CVO1: '13 CVO Breakout (Crimson Red)
    • CVO2: '05 FXD
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 01:59:01 PM »

I'm hoping someone will come out with an aftermarket chrome one that displays the plate vertically...and perhaps curved.  Maybe Kuryakn will put something out??
2013 CVO Breakout FXSBSE
Crimson Red Sunglo
Quick Release Windshield
Engine Guard with Slipstream Highway Pegs
V&H Slash-cut Slip-ons

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 03:23:45 PM »

I'm hoping someone will come out with an aftermarket chrome one that displays the plate vertically...and perhaps curved.  Maybe Kuryakn will put something out??
   Or Yaffee, he can think out of the box!
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

rasmusmi

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 10:08:39 PM »

Hey folks,

Little confused....where else could they put the plate?(not being a jackass, i am really wanting to know)  Several bikes now have the plate mounted on the side so the rear end can be seen w/o a clunky plate in the way(the V-Rod Muscle does this as well)....I think the plate is pressure mounted, so couldn't you fold it in up against the bike and keep it mostly out of site?

I do agree, the plate looks kind of crappy in the folded out position...

Here's a pic of one under the fender...looks better than their side mount bracket (IMO)!

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2012, 10:30:22 PM »

Here's a pic of one under the fender...looks better than their side mount bracket (IMO)!

hmmm, yea, I disagree.  That rear end was designed to show as much meat as possible, and to have a chopped appearance- the plate there hides it way too much and really takes away from the design.

I think side mount plates are a necessary evil to allow designers to make the proper aesthetic choices....
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount

rasmusmi

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2012, 05:24:53 AM »

Well, they should have followed Big Dog's lead and made it a solid, chrome aluminum one that's more aesthetically pleasing instead of that cheesy "after-thought" looking thing that slapped on their "top-of-the-line" CVO model.

Hopefully there will be an accessory upgrade or aftermarket option to dress it up.

I AGREE AND LIKE THE IDEA OF SHOWING MORE OF THAT FAT REAR tIRE! :2vrolijk_21:

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2012, 11:08:09 AM »

Well, they should have followed Big Dog's lead and made it a solid, chrome aluminum one that's more aesthetically pleasing instead of that cheesy "after-thought" looking thing that slapped on their "top-of-the-line" CVO model.

Hopefully there will be an accessory upgrade or aftermarket option to dress it up.

I AGREE AND LIKE THE IDEA OF SHOWING MORE OF THAT FAT REAR tIRE! :2vrolijk_21:

You are right about that.  I have seen some that were mounted vertically and curved to be less disruptive to the visual lines of the bike....

rasmusmi

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2012, 09:34:15 AM »

This license plate holder on the latest PJD bike (American Chopper) - or something like it - would look MUCH better on the CVO Breakout than that "thing" Harley stuck on there!
Wonder where he got it (you know he didn't build it himself!), and IF it would fit on the CVO Breakout without requiring modification??
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:37:30 AM by rasmusmi »

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2012, 09:44:56 AM »

This license plate holder on the latest PJD bike (American Chopper) - or something like it - would look MUCH better on the CVO Breakout than that "thing" Harley stuck on there!
Wonder where he got it (you know he didn't build it himself!), and IF it would fit on the CVO Breakout without requiring modification??

Ah, i like that.  I took delivery last night and I can confirm it looks uhber ugly, just screws up the lines of the bike.

Before hatin' on the MoCo though, I think they did this(horizontal mounting high on the bike) to ensure it is legal in all states and internationally(I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt).  There is just no way the engineers and teams who worked tirelessly to put this bike together would think that the placement of the plate bracket is astetically pleasing, right  ?????

The good think about trying to fit an axle mounted bracket is that the electrical is already there to attach to the light, which I would think would be the biggest hassle with an aftermarket bracket...

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 02:29:23 PM »

Ah, i like that.  I took delivery last night and I can confirm it looks uhber ugly, just screws up the lines of the bike.

Before hatin' on the MoCo though, I think they did this(horizontal mounting high on the bike) to ensure it is legal in all states and internationally(I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt).  There is just no way the engineers and teams who worked tirelessly to put this bike together would think that the placement of the plate bracket is astetically pleasing, right  ?????

The good think about trying to fit an axle mounted bracket is that the electrical is already there to attach to the light, which I would think would be the biggest hassle with an aftermarket bracket...
That would be my guess too... the license plate holder in the post above yours (PJD) I don't believe is legal in all (if any) states. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 21 queries.