Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 2011 SoftTail CVO with Rinehart Crossback exhaust  (Read 7665 times)

BlueIce

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLSTSE2
    • Invision Arcade Games
Re: 2011 SoftTail CVO with Rinehart Crossback exhaust
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 12:34:21 PM »

Thanks, I do love the look and the sound.

No baffle options that I am aware of, just the factory default.

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

• CVO1: FLSTSE3 - CVO Softail Convertible, 2012
    • CVO2: HD Custom Softail Heritage (Sold)
    • CVO3: BSA Rocket Gold Star 1963 (In Storage!) Ducati 1098 s (Sold) 999 (Sold) 916 (Sold) 916 (Crashed) 749 (Sold) Lots of Jap Racing Bikes!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 09:32:38 PM »

I love the look of them,
Whats the sound like? i
Better to Reign in Hell than serve in Heaven!
Rinehart Crossback Exhaust-SEPST-HD Mustache Engine Guards-HD Flush Fuel Caps-RSD Clarity Cam Cover-RSD Clarity Derby Cover-WPW Cooling Fans-PM Merc Horn Cover-UsKoolines HP XS Ignition Leads-HD Black Daymaker Headlight-HD Premium Oil Cooler-HD Smoked Billet Turn Signals-SE VPC-SE Cam Plate-Arlen Ness Oil Pressure Gauge-Braided Fuel Crossover

BlueIce

• Full CVO Member

• Invision Arcade Games
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 10:43:34 PM »

Here are some youtube links to hear the sound from a fellow member, skmoore22, who sent them to me and said:
I have two links that you could go visit to hear what the pipes sound like. The video really does not do the pipes justice but you can get an idea what they sound like.

He was correct, they do sound much better.  I hope this helps.

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

• CVO3: BSA Rocket Gold Star 1963 (In Storage!) Ducati 1098 s (Sold) 999 (Sold) 916 (Sold) 916 (Crashed) 749 (Sold) Lots of Jap Racing Bikes!
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 01:53:55 AM »

Thanks for that,

I have sent a mail to Eastern Preformance to try and order a set! (along with some other toys!)

I was strugling choosing between, the D&D Fat Cats, V&H 2into2 Big Radius and the Rinehart Crossbacks!
Now decided, the Crossbacks are for me, they look like they were made for the Convertible!

Rinehart Crossback Exhaust-SEPST-HD Mustache Engine Guards-HD Flush Fuel Caps-RSD Clarity Cam Cover-RSD Clarity Derby Cover-WPW Cooling Fans-PM Merc Horn Cover-UsKoolines HP XS Ignition Leads-HD Black Daymaker Headlight-HD Premium Oil Cooler-HD Smoked Billet Turn Signals-SE VPC-SE Cam Plate-Arlen Ness Oil Pressure Gauge-Braided Fuel Crossover

BlueIce

• Full CVO Member

• Invision Arcade Games
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 12:37:12 PM »

I'm sure you will be happy with them.  Don't forget to give us your own feedback once you have then installed.

When I had mine installed, the bike also had a Mastertune Dyno at the same time, and I could not be any more satisfied with the results.

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 09:39:17 PM »

I'm sure you will be happy with them.  Don't forget to give us your own feedback once you have then installed.

When I had mine installed, the bike also had a Mastertune Dyno at the same time, and I could not be any more satisfied with the results.
Hi Blueice,
Just ordered my Crossbacks from Eastern Performance (Along with a few other toys!)
Cant wait to get them on the Bike so it sounds like a Harley!

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 09:15:09 PM »

Just received my Crossbacks in the post this morning, cant wait to get them on my bike but they cant fit me for fitting till Saturday 13th! bummer!!

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 09:22:23 PM »

I'm sure you will be happy with them.  Don't forget to give us your own feedback once you have then installed.

Hi BlueIce,
Can you please tell me what seat you are using on your Convertible? looks narrower than my stock seat!
Thanks,
Charlie
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:16:14 AM by Charlie »

BlueIce

• Full CVO Member

• Invision Arcade Games
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2013, 10:46:34 AM »

I went to Corbin and had them custom make the solo seat that duplicated the exact leather pattern of the stock Harley seat.

Visually, the Corbin looks like the Harley seat but does not have the little metal Harley logo plate in the middle of the seat.

The Corbin seat is totally comfortable, unlike the stock Harley seat, and also has the back rest which also follows the same leather pattern style but gives you more lumbar support.

The Harley seat was good up to an hour's ride for me, but with the Corbin seat, I can do long distance out of state rides without any of the typical comfort issues that typically plague a rider.

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 11:43:36 AM »

Hi Blueice,
Will contact Corbin tomorrow morning,
Just got back from the HD shop, got my Crossbacks and SEPST fitted, Awesome!!!
The sound is amazing, very deep,  Dyno not done yet but for sure, feels like more power!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:10:05 PM by Charlie »

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 10:23:49 AM »

Got my Pipes on!!!

BlueIce

• Full CVO Member

• Invision Arcade Games
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 11:07:43 AM »

Congratulations, they sure do look good ... like they were meant to be there.

How do you like them?  Sound up to your expectations?

Have fun!

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »

Love them, as you say they look like they where made for the Convertible! the sound exceeds my expectations and is exactly what i was looking for!
Not a great photo but still looks good!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:46:08 AM by Charlie »

Charlie

• 1K CVO Member
  • Blood Diamond, FLSTES3

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 11:32:01 AM »

A little better shot!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.393 seconds with 21 queries.